pubglife105

Nov 6, 2020
i am stuck at naomi main quest. it says "proceed with main storyline" i had all dreams and all other activities from 0.38.
and it didnt get a trigger/dream for the elf. can somebody give me a tip
How to use save file?I am currently on 0.4.15r1

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The scene where she kicks Cait out of the bath, and you have to go get her clothes. Depending on what you say to her she will react in different ways. Interestingly in that scene we also discover that the house will unlock the doors for our dude if he really wants it to.

The game uses a build of Renpy using some experimental features that aren't in the main branch yet or something, it won't work with the regular builds of Renpy, only the one that comes with it. You could try replacing the Renpy folder as well as the game folder and seeing if that works.
Tried that, but seems I will have to drop this game until it updates a Mac version - I already carried 3 versions of the Ren'Py SDK and none can translate this. O well - benn playing this one for awhile but looks like I am on hiatus...

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Tried that, but seems I will have to drop this game until it updates a Mac version - I already carried 3 versions of the Ren'Py SDK and none can translate this. O well - benn playing this one for awhile but looks like I am on hiatus...
I did tell you the SDK wouldn't work. The public release will probably be out in a few days anyway, it's been almost a week since the early access.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
You missed the point. The dialogue options and the way the succubus reacts to the 'I understand' it is clear he does not have clue one. But given the myriad of options he should bring up one or more of them- even if it is wrong.

No because I have several other options that to me make more sense (several of which I mentioned in my post). In terms of how long they have been around they are (all bolded dates are before D&D):

* The "Sideways in Time" (1934) variant of Many Worlds Theory complete with DC Crisis like event
* DC/Marvel multiverse (1955/1961 for DC, not sure about Marvel)
* Star Trek's "Mirror, Mirror" Episode (1967)
* The Chronicles of Amber (1970-1991)
* Timemaster RPG (1984)
* GURPS TIme Travel (1991)
* Sliders TV show (1995-2000)
* Slayers Try anime (1997)
* GURPS Infinite Worlds (2005-present day) - This not D&D would be my goto as it even has something that mirror the method of transport that happens to the MC - a Banestorm
* (Dec 17, 2012-Present) a fan creation for GURPS Infinite Worlds where, thank to spirits, what you imagine can come true.

Unless the MC has been living under a rock hs should have heard of at least one of those even if it is in passing (these are not totally correct but I think it should give the list of what I am talking about):
"Echos? Oh I have heard of those, They are part of this novel series where all other realities are an illusion"
"Realms? You mean other realties as in Many Worlds Theory or that Slider's TV show?"
and so on.

Also if the player can kind of imagine stuff into existence and the TV works the first thing I would do should be to imagine my computer with full internet and look this crap up.
Very nice list.
Given the main character's ability to "imagine stuff into existence" you might also include the Lafeyette O'Leary stories by Keith Laumer (beginning with Time Bender, 1965).

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I've updated the master post with the latest official :cautious: public release. Android version, compressed version, all the things.

And there's a free Xmas comic + pinup set available on Patreon
I can't upload full-res images here, so just get it from there.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2020
I've updated the master post with the latest official :cautious: public release. Android version, compressed version, all the things.

And there's a free Xmas comic + pinup set available on Patreon
I can't upload full-res images here, so just get it form from there.
Okay i need to say this. I was just about heading to bed when i saw this comic(Which was great btw, love the elf as always. ugh you should like totally focus on her but yeah whatever!). So i read the comic and started checking out the smuts below. I saw the pirate and the green lady at the end. I literally thought pirate girl was drawn second time and it took me a several minutes to realize she was a brand new (orc?) character.

I apologize from the orcish community of F95 for my inherent racism. I know being sleepy shouldn't be an excuse to this horrendous mistake which was no doubt a product of my cis male privilege. First thing tomorrow i will start repenting by watching the Lord of The Rings trilogy rooting for the honorable orcs to win against Grand White Wizard Gandalf.

Seasons Greetings

Caspicious

Dec 29, 2018
Help? I tried installing the hi res android apk but whenever it finishes installing a message will pop up "app not installed" despite having enough storage and unknown source enabled.

SampFO

Aug 29, 2020
I'm still Stuck at Naomi latest pics in gallery, can somebody pinpoint it for me? I can't find it even look through the guide.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I'm still Stuck at Naomi latest pics in gallery, can somebody pinpoint it for me? I can't find it even look through the guide.
search for my guide - a few pages back - has everything up to date to find all pics, dreams, items, etc.

4.70 star(s) 316 Votes