Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Is this game ACTUALLY maledom, or is it just in a scarce amount of scenes? I remember playing this like 5 years ago and being disappointed that the only maledom happened at the beginning, but maybe my memory is failing me.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Now I would consider myself a pretty tech savvy guy, but I am having an issue with the update only patch that I cannot seem to solve. I tried searching the thread and didn't see anything but maybe I used wrong key words.

This is a first time issue, the patch from 7.7 to 7.8 is flagging errors saying "Cannot rewrite designated file" and it happens on a few files...I tried deleting the files hoping it would make new ones, but one file was the scripts file and when that one deleted it treated the game as if it was gone...has anyone encountered this? I tried deleting the patch and re-downloading but it changed nothing. It was flagging an error on the gui file at first but was able to rewrite that one for some reason after a few tries...

If any thing ill just wait a few updates and redownload the whole giant shebang again, but ehhhh I'd rather not lol.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is this game ACTUALLY maledom, or is it just in a scarce amount of scenes? I remember playing this like 5 years ago and being disappointed that the only maledom happened at the beginning, but maybe my memory is failing me.
A small amount of maledom. Basically, a couple of dream sequences you can trigger at will and another dream triggered by plot development with the elf. That one ended getting toned down even. If maledom is what you're looking for, probably best to look elsewhere.

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
A small amount of maledom. Basically, a couple of dream sequences you can trigger at will and another dream triggered by plot development with the elf. That one ended getting toned down even. If maledom is what you're looking for, probably best to look elsewhere.
Ah that sucks, I wish there was a way to seperate tags that only appear scarcely vs tags that appear throughout the game.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Ignore him, it's mostly maledom. There's one femdom girl and five that aren't, not to mention the side girls who also get scenes.
It's mostly vanilla. There is very light maledom (as in some taking charge and very light verbal domination) with two: Lyriel and Caitlin. There is banter with Rae. The is very light femdom with Naomi. Blair is light vanilla banter. Yona is an uninteresting sex doll.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Ah that sucks, I wish there was a way to seperate tags that only appear scarcely vs tags that appear throughout the game.
True, although that'd also add way more complexity than is needed. There's a lotta people on here with room-temperature IQs who'd probably use the wrong tag for scarcity.

Reactions: Tyktamsyl

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
It's mostly vanilla. There is very light maledom (as in some taking charge and very light verbal domination) with two: Lyriel and Caitlin. There is banter with Rae. The is very light femdom with Naomi. Blair is light vanilla banter. Yona is an uninteresting sex doll.
Oh, thats what I meant when I referred to maledom, even just verbal play and taking control.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Now I would consider myself a pretty tech savvy guy, but I am having an issue with the update only patch that I cannot seem to solve. I tried searching the thread and didn't see anything but maybe I used wrong key words.

This is a first time issue, the patch from 7.7 to 7.8 is flagging errors saying "Cannot rewrite designated file" and it happens on a few files...I tried deleting the files hoping it would make new ones, but one file was the scripts file and when that one deleted it treated the game as if it was gone...has anyone encountered this? I tried deleting the patch and re-downloading but it changed nothing. It was flagging an error on the gui file at first but was able to rewrite that one for some reason after a few tries...

If any thing ill just wait a few updates and redownload the whole giant shebang again, but ehhhh I'd rather not lol.
1 make sure you are not using 0.77-0.78 patch on 0.76 game
2 make sure you are not using hd patch on compressed game, or verse vica
3 write permission, no files marked read only, no files being opened, and not on c drive
4 av
5 make sure you didn't change any file
6 file path\name

these are some general solution. If these didn't work, you need to show more details, especially a log if there is any.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Probably not
Also "The End" pregnancy is worst pregnancy content

However, I do agree I wanna knock up most of the girls. Lyriel especially, I want to see her explain to her aunt that she's got a halfblood in her
Yeah I don't like end pregnancy either. I would br happy with just Lyriel but not for same reason, She took over Rae's spot at #1 for me

Reactions: Domagonic
4.70 star(s) 317 Votes