wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Not my opinion.
I like BLAIR, my second choice after RAE. I like short stack girls, when they are not so agressive, that is...
Obvious i think her storyline is not very develop, and maybe people here like more THIN BLONDE ELF kind than CHUBBY FAT CURVY BROWN DWARF types. Each ones with their tastes.
Plus people here are playing with those RAE CAIT and the elf for so many time, and BLAIR, as the orc too, are relativity fresh and young in the story.
My personal top for them is (taste top): RAE, BLAIR, the elf, CAIT, NAOMI and YONA.
My top about only story line and character construction, without sexual attraction personal preferences on it: NAOMI, the elf, CAIT, RAE, BLAIR and YONA.
But these are my opinion only.

Now i have a doubt... This last version.... what this last version added to the story? I dont see no NEW QUEST OR STORY, so this update was so only about BUG FIXes ans stuff like that?
Regards.
Have to be honest I pretty much stopped playing this VN when Blair was introduced. The updates seem to be small and I would rather fast forward past her content when possible. Hopefully they get around to fixing her initial personality so when I return I wont have to skip her content.

That's just me though.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Have to be honest I pretty much stopped playing this VN when Blair was introduced. The updates seem to be small and I would rather fast forward past her content when possible. Hopefully they get around to fixing her initial personality so when I return I wont have to skip her content.

That's just me though.
They already have, imo. The initial "MAGIC AIN'T REAL AND YOU'RE ALL BULLSHITTING" Blair is already gone. She still doesn't quite believe in magic but, eh, she's not entirely wrong about that.

I do think that starting off so unlikable is a bit of a risk though. It allows for way more character development, but at the same time, people won't play the content if the character is so unlikable. I know I didn't do Lyriel's content until after I'd basically finished what's there for Rae and Cait, when I started. I didn't like how bitchy she was.

I think people are gonna like Blair, but only after she has the requisite room to grow into someone likable, and right now she doesn't really.

With how slow it's been going, maybe it'd be nice if the characters got a bit more exposition with reusable assets?
You know, just a walk in the woods somewhere, or a talk in the backyard.
If every update involving reasonable story progress requires 200 renders, then we'll get about 4 a year, which spread over the existing characters is ... not much.
Then again, I plan to still be alive next decade, so I won't worry. ;)
That's something that's confused me a bit, yeah. It feels like it'd be a lot easier to just have some sprites for the characters, so you could make low-impact content relatively cheaply once there were sprites for whatever you needed.

But not just this game but a lot of games using Honey Select or Daz or Koikatsu are all using full-screen renders all the time, so every time a new scene is made it has to be made entirely within the rendering engine, posed and lit and all, and then you repeat the process like 4-5 times even for low-impact scenes.

It is very high quality, yes, but this is an indie game. Save the always-fully-rendered stuff for actual like, studios with people who can dedicate all their time to doing it.

Reactions: Lenesiah

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just gonna be hilarious by the time the game is done, people will have saves that are like... day 1362. But written story will act like 3 months have passed or something. Will likely wind up being a time dilation thing.

"you've only been gone for 3 days, why do you have so much grey hair!?"
Yeah, that what happens when you play a sandbox(-ish) game during development. Each update advances one plot and you need 21 days for that. However, when playing the finished game, while of course it usually is possible to recreate that experience, those 21 days will run more or less in parallel for everybody of the cast and in the end you will have day 213 instead of day 1362, if not less. In many games (not this one though) this also results in "overlevelling": since you didn't have anything to do while waiting for character X to finish their travels or similar, you still collected money or XP or whatever, so you never have to worry about in game, whereas when playing a finished game it becomes kind of a juggling experience.

(maybe more for some people) or less than that is saves break at some point
Can't say I have experienced a single save break on this one so far. It of course helps not waiting too long between updates before playing it again.

Reactions: The Black Cat

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
There isn't an ending with the robot IIRC, just the four main girls. And yeah, I'm pretty sure the dream was either before Yona joined the house or only just after so she isn't in it.
jona is the bike girl and u have a scene witrh her...i only miss the second item with Blair-robot magician girl..i got the magic hat in the pool , but i can't find the other and if i go to the garage, i give her the hat but then she put me in the cage ans she saw me..cuz i don't have another item i guess.. any tips? got all the other scene.caty-cat woman,nun-azareha,the mummy girl-Nomi,vamp girl-lyriel..miss damn Blair..pls help me

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Not my opinion.
I like BLAIR, my second choice after RAE. I like short stack girls, when they are not so agressive, that is...
Obvious i think her storyline is not very develop, and maybe people here like more THIN BLONDE ELF kind than CHUBBY FAT CURVY BROWN DWARF types. Each ones with their tastes.
Plus people here are playing with those RAE CAIT and the elf for so many time, and BLAIR, as the orc too, are relativity fresh and young in the story.
My personal top for them is (taste top): RAE, BLAIR, the elf, CAIT, NAOMI and YONA.
My top about only story line and character construction, without sexual attraction personal preferences on it: NAOMI, the elf, CAIT, RAE, BLAIR and YONA.

Now i have a doubt... This last version.... what this last version added to the story? I dont see no NEW QUEST OR STORY, so this update was so only about BUG FIXes ans stuff like that?
Regards.
Which version do you mean by "this last version"? Assuming it's 0.7.9, there was quite a bit of new content. And I can't remember an update with a new version number ever being bug fixes only. Of course, for a particular version number, going from the beta version to the Early Access (EA) version to the public version, there may well not be any new content, but you'd normally only download and play one of those.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Not my opinion.

Regards.
Idgy people keep calling Blair chubby, she literally isn't.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
jona is the bike girl and u have a scene witrh her...i only miss the second item with Blair-robot magician girl..i got the magic hat in the pool , but i can't find the other and if i go to the garage, i give her the hat but then she put me in the cage ans she saw me..cuz i don't have another item i guess.. any tips? got all the other scene.caty-cat woman,nun-azareha,the mummy girl-Nomi,vamp girl-lyriel..miss damn Blair..pls help me
I posted that three years ago. This may come as a surprise but the game has been updated in the past three years.
If you're having trouble with it, there is a WALKTHROUGH FOR HALLOWEEMN EVENT linked in the first post.

SanguineYip

Jan 2, 2018
having issues with second potion.

Never Mind figured it out.
1. Dissolve Salt
2. Grind Lithium
3. Add Lithium
4. Heat Solution
5. Grind Aluminum
6. Add Aluminum
7. Add Aluminum
8. Stir Solution.