HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
So ! What's the current state of the game ? (Hello)

I've played the game years ago at it's "beginning" and enjoyed it quite a lot. But at some point I grew tired of the gameplay loop, as it really felt like a.. loop.

Is there even really something going on ? Story progressing ? Are we leaving this damn house ?

Or is it just > "dream" > "accidentally" pull a girl in > "learn" to know her > repeat.

Because so far that's what it felt like, and nothing much going on. Just bring as much women to the house as possible and f them all ! And.. nothing else really. Dream meet fuck dream meet fuck dream meet fuck. Oh yeah, eventually get out of the house for ~10 min every 3 hours.

I've tried around 3 times to hop back on the game and go again but the sandbox is horrendous and even with full skipping it's a real pain.

So ! What's the current state of the game ? (Cya)
Well, in general, everything is the same, only the “fuck” has become less, apparently the developer decided that this game doesn’t really need H-content. So it hasn’t increased much lately, and in principle, throughout the entire existence of the game, there has been very little of it in this game. Well, it’s true that the same scenes can be launched over and over again and done this constantly...))

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
So ! What's the current state of the game ? (Hello)

I've played the game years ago at it's "beginning" and enjoyed it quite a lot. But at some point I grew tired of the gameplay loop, as it really felt like a.. loop.

Is there even really something going on ? Story progressing ? Are we leaving this damn house ?

Or is it just > "dream" > "accidentally" pull a girl in > "learn" to know her > repeat.

Because so far that's what it felt like, and nothing much going on. Just bring as much women to the house as possible and f them all ! And.. nothing else really. Dream meet fuck dream meet fuck dream meet fuck. Oh yeah, eventually get out of the house for ~10 min every 3 hours.

I've tried around 3 times to hop back on the game and go again but the sandbox is horrendous and even with full skipping it's a real pain.

So ! What's the current state of the game ? (Cya)
Nothing much has changed. The game had a good pace when it first came out. I tried this game couple of months back after not playing for almost 2 years and found very little content was added. Don't bother coming back. I will probably not try this game for at least 2 more years or even more based on how little gets added every update.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Kinda feel bad about Blair getting hit with all the negativity here, she never struck me as nearly as bad as Naomi (and saying she "talks like a pirate" is hilarious. It's a scottish accent ya hooligan, like most dwarves! Even Tolkein!)

She's stubborn, at least early on, but she is a dwarf, so that makes sense, and she warms up eventually to the idea that Magic is real even if she refuses to call it that (which is fair, if it's reproducable it's not magic, it's an unknown science). I strongly disagree with statements that she's overweight or similar; she's just got big titties and a stout frame, there's not actually any fat on her. You can see her naked a lot and it's pretty clear that she's in shape.

I do think she needs a bit of time to flourish but then so did Lyriel and look where it got her. I'm fine with throwing in some Blair time here and there, especially since she's a particularly sexy shade of brown imo.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I think part of the problem is that the girls aren't really getting a chance for character development. They're all still pretty much in the state they were in when they arrived at the house. For example, Cait is still jumping in without really thinking, despite the fact that it's burned her on every occasion, she still does it. Yona is still her passive self while Blair is still in her doubt everything she doesn't understand phase. The only character who feels like they've had any major growth was Lyriel and I suspect that was due to the backlash over who bitchy she was when introduced.

Its tough to enjoy this game when characters feel like they're still stuck in the same phase they were when introduced.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So I'm finally catching up after not really playing full updates for a while. I'm at the whole tipping point with naming and cait... I'm still wondering why no calls noami out or why we don't get to call noami out when she claims she is in no shape to face any kind of danger.

Seriously, no one goes, "she's a fucking mage! Not a fighter or pirate and she'll deal with danger differently from you." Yea I get she's still a student learning but I'm expected to believe she hasn't improved any or learned anything from Rae? In all the time they've studied together? Yet mc can learn both magic and combat in the span of a night?

Edit ..

Oh god waits story has gotten worse... so instead of us pointing having choices for or against what could happen with the current choice of action Cait wants her friends to do... literally every choice we get is to egg them on? Ignoring the fact we lose nothing if we fail or get caught but these 4-5 if you count can't basically have their futures if not lives ruined because again they are in a magic school training to be mages...

Last edited:

KahkryseXIV

Dec 15, 2019
hello I'm posting this message because I downloaded the game but I can't launch it, when I click on the launcher nothing happens, I try to deactivate the avast antivirus like that nothing works, I have nice looking for solutions on the web but nothing works. I am under W11

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
You basically play as a magical extra-dimensional kidnapper who planeswalks to various locations in order to "inadvertently" and "uncontrollably" uh... "collect" various females in his pocket dimension so you can have sex with them in a sort of breeding experiment.

Or at least that's one way to interpret it. :sneaky:
Best description ever!!

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I think part of the problem is that the girls aren't really getting a chance for character development. They're all still pretty much in the state they were in when they arrived at the house. For example, Cait is still jumping in without really thinking, despite the fact that it's burned her on every occasion, she still does it. Yona is still her passive self while Blair is still in her doubt everything she doesn't understand phase. The only character who feels like they've had any major growth was Lyriel and I suspect that was due to the backlash over who bitchy she was when introduced.

Its tough to enjoy this game when characters feel like they're still stuck in the same phase they were when introduced.
I feel like Rae had some growth, I mean she still best girl. But none of the characters had much growth because just about 2 of them really had their stories explored. Rae and lyrial.. I know we touched on noami and her not realizing her girls were grown as women and she really hasn't grown from it.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I feel like Rae had some growth, I mean she still best girl. But none of the characters had much growth because just about 2 of them really had their stories explored. Rae and lyrial.. I know we touched on noami and her not realizing her girls were grown as women and she really hasn't grown from it.
Rae is really the only one who has had what feels like natural story and character growth, which is a given because her story is intrinsically tied to the MC's... which given the circumstances is fair, but also makes her stand out even more from the others. Which isn't fair.

4.70 star(s) 317 Votes