DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
That's where creativity comes in. Yona is far too much like Naomi (which several others have noticed, and is even noticed in game). (1) The fact that worlds can be lost does not mean they can't be reached; they have reached the MCs world. (2) Even if you're stuck with fantasy worlds, you can bring in characters that are no typically D&D orcs and elves.
But it's up to the developer and whether he wants to risk something new.
I mean fair enough ? But when you create a universe you create the set of rules that goes along with I believe and if I was in his place I wouldn't throw the rules I set up just to appeal to the mass you know what I mean ?

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
I dont get to chose the dream about forest or whatever... only with the black girl... sooo...??? no Yona

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
I wonder what the garage will be used for? It's presumably not going to stay a garage, not much point when there's nowhere for them to drive. Rec room with a pool table? A better gym for Naomi and Yona? ...Kinky sex dungeon?
...Well if it's a garage, maybe it could get a vehicle or something in it?
Make it a magical one or something and you could explore the world the MCs house is in.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
i am playing with my old save and nothing ai have dne everything
theres posibility that youre downloading the compressed version (0.4.16r2). not the latest version(v0-5-0r1).
at least i did that. didnt realize that theres no compressed latest version yet.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Actually the room you have as "toilet" says "Occupied. Or Not No Chance to check" when you click on the door. Room 2 is Yona's room. The garage is the one where you can see a door jam but can't click on anything. More over who has a toilet separate from the bathroom proper when they would be side by side?
Yeah I haven't updated it for Yona yet. And I'm not sure why the toilet is locked again, he unlocked it when he added the downstairs bathroom. ZanithOne ?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Talking about how many rooms are available. The MC could simply 'create' another floor of rooms. I mean, he 'created' the back yard and pool out of nothing didn't he? I dunno, maybe...maybe not. However, if one of the above posts are correct, they are only going to add 1 more character. I'd like more, maybe his mom, that might be funny and sexy. BUT the game can't go on forever, imagine having 50 characters wandering around the house....

They could 'evolve' the game, maybe, by having Azraesha disappear or be 'called back' and then the MC could have quests trying to get her back... That would involve lots more 'traveling'. ................Just mumbling.................

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Talking about how many rooms are available. The MC could simply 'create' another floor of rooms. I mean, he 'created' the back yard and pool out of nothing didn't he? I dunno, maybe...maybe not. However, if one of the above posts are correct, they are only going to add 1 more character. I'd like more, maybe his mom, that might be funny and sexy. BUT the game can't go on forever, imagine having 50 characters wandering around the house....

They could 'evolve' the game, maybe, by having Azraesha disappear or be 'called back' and then the MC could have quests trying to get her back... That would involve lots more 'traveling'. ................Just mumbling.................
Why do people want incest in every game ? Especially those where there are like NO HINT whatsoever of ever having some ? Like dude sorry to take you as an exemple but it's like "Oh look a game with a fantasy world where you have all those races with different aspect that you can explore ? HOW ABOUT YOU BANG YO MOM INSTEAD ?" (And I'm saying that as someone that doesn't have that much of a problems with the incest plots but like ... Make some sense in the integration of it ?)

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I didn't specify it had to be incest. I love the game as is, but was just goofing off a bit. Imagine having your mom there catching you and Azra on the couch or one of the girls somewhere. Could be pretty funny I think.
I like games w incest, but think this is much better as is. Just thought it would be funny her cramping his style....
Not griping, just replying.

Cheers

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Talking about how many rooms are available. The MC could simply 'create' another floor of rooms. I mean, he 'created' the back yard and pool out of nothing didn't he?
Adding is a bit different to changing what's there though, I think Rae might have hinted at that at one point. If he is able to make changes he might as well go all the way and change the place into a mansion or castle or something. Though I'm not really expecting much more in the way of changes than filling the last two rooms. It's possible we might get another extension out the front door I guess.

Reactions: Forgotted

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Adding is a bit different to changing what's there though, I think Rae might have hinted at that at one point. If he is able to make changes he might as well go all the way and change the place into a mansion or castle or something. Though I'm not really expecting much more in the way of changes than filling the last two rooms. It's possible we might get another extension out the front door I guess.
Oh no! How will Lyriel handle doing the dishes, cleaning the bathroom, and mowing the lawn!?

Actually, scratch that, would Lyriel even mow a lawn? Is grass M E L L O N ?

• Haha
Reactions: HogRocket

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
I mean fair enough ? But when you create a universe you create the set of rules that goes along with I believe and if I was in his place I wouldn't throw the rules I set up just to appeal to the mass you know what I mean ?
If you think that the dev set a rule that lost worlds can't be accessed, the dev already threw that rule aside when he allowed the MC to access his own lost world. But I think that rule was something you implied rather than it being directly stated. Azraesha can't access the lost worlds, the MC seems perfectly able to.

4.70 star(s) 320 Votes