ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Yeah, you could do that with the previous event working out with her, but with this one if you back out of the dream once you realise what she's proposing, you get punished and it just tells you to do the dream again. Being able to tell her you aren't interested would be much better.
There are two outs (marked as "end event") in the script, but the ability to not do the route will certainly be added.

I see it with Rae at the freezer and Naomi working out in the attic. Other interactions seem to either be blocking fine, or move away from the room scene before playing the dialog.
Got it, will fix, thanks!

Hello,
It's not about the beauty of the renders you know.
It is for me! :D On a more serious note, I'll see if I can adjust the writing without redoing the graphics, but can't promise anything.

Help!
How to make a chocolate cake with Azrae?
What ingredient do I need?
I opened the fridge so many times...
Just two generic ingredients. Then talk to her about cooking.

Use the salmon. Adds a special flavor to the cake.
A man of culture! I too love the texture and flavor that salmon adds to a chocolate cake.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
There is one already! You can cuddle with her in the movie night event. But now I'm thinking about adding a repeatable cuddle.
Please, I will throw money at you if you make this game the sweetest corn stick in history and I can just live in peace with my waifus.

Reactions: Valeck

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
There is one already! You can cuddle with her in the movie night event. But now I'm thinking about adding a repeatable cuddle.
Oh damn, you're right, I forgot about that!

I was thinking more of a post-coital cuddle scene though, like something where she catches herself starting to develop deeper feelings or something. Assuming you take the "love" route instead of the "I'm a douche, bend over bitch" route, heh.

Rae internal monologue : "Mmmm….this is nice, and he's so sweet to me unlike all those others I've had to be with. I could stay like this forever..."

Rae suddenly opens her eyes wide as a sudden realization hits her

Rae internal monologue : "Oh shit..."

Or maybe I watch too much anime or something, haha. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Master of Puppets

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
:whistle: Sooo how much money are we talking here?

Then we probably watch the same animes, bröther.
Not a whole lot tbf. But I'm serious. I will.

I've been curious actually. I think there's a dude that isn't the MC on the banner. What's up with that?

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
View attachment 402255
Wanna call her "dude" to her face?
Why do you guys always assume the worst of me smh :cautious:
Oh nice. Well I could only see her face. And I wasn't sure, I am very happy to learn I was wrong. Sorry about asuming the worst. This site loves NTR so much and I don't mind people liking things I don't, I just try to avoid things that depress me. For hopefully obvious reasons.

As soon as the game mentioned a brother to the main character I've been on the lowest level of alert. I mean, it's not that important. If a game doesn't 100% do what I want I'll survive, probably.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I was thinking more of a post-coital cuddle scene though, like something where she catches herself starting to develop deeper feelings or something. Assuming you take the "love" route instead of the "I'm a douche, bend over bitch" route, heh.

Rae internal monologue : "Mmmm….this is nice, and he's so sweet to me unlike all those others I've had to be with. I could stay like this forever..."

Rae suddenly opens her eyes wide as a sudden realization hits her

Rae internal monologue : "Oh shit..."
That's my kind of action. Make her cum until she can't stand, then hold her until she can again.

RVNSN

Drunken Pirate Skirtchaser
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Found this game recently over at fap and am looking forward to seeing more. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: ZanithOne

JRD

Feb 4, 2018
This week's poll is up on Patreon for $15+ patrons -
Deciding on alternative costumes for Rae's repeatable sex scenes.
View attachment 403536
Not sure I'd be able to choose just one! :eek:

By the way, this is a fantastic project. Thanks for sharing here and keeping us informed!

4.70 star(s) 316 Votes