Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Someone tell me where save file location I really need for Beck up plz
Two locations on PC:

(a) game/saves under the game folder (in which you find ahitr.exe)
(b) (YourUsernameOnPC)/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/AHouseInTheRift-176528756875 (where the number string could be any numbers)

In the latter you will also find the "persistent" file with all your settings and unlocks, so as long as you just update the game you don't need to backup. Only when you switch to a different computer or want to format your HD or similar do you need it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I just put bumpers in my garage yesterday so my car doesn't hit the wall anymore. When the car bumper hits the boat bumper - stop :)

So I play bumper cars everytime I drive.
You aren't by any chance a reincarnation of my grandfather? ;)

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
You aren't by any chance a reincarnation of my grandfather? ;)
Not unless he died in 1971 :) I just bought two 12" boat bumpers for $6, took a sawzaw and cut them in half and put them along the back wall mounted to some OSB to save the drywall. I have a 21 foot long truck, and a 21 foot 8 inch garage (between wall and closed door). Just makes it easy - and I have a backup camera which helps. So just back her in, when I see a little flex in the bumper - I am in :) No damage to the wall or the truck.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I must (though only so slightly - it DID get out of hand) protest against the deletion of the "logic thread". It wasn't off topic but tried to explain how to solve a mini game within this game, namely a set of logic puzzles.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I must (though only so slightly - it DID get out of hand) protest against the deletion of the "logic thread". It wasn't off topic but tried to explain how to solve a mini game within this game, namely a set of logic puzzles.
Agreed.
I'm sure it will be asked again.
Just a shame that the posts can't now be referred back to, next time.

Reactions: Cartageno

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
So...death by Snu-Snu?
Btw, It would be hilarious if one day you found Yona and Naomi watching a rerun of "American Gladiators" MWAHAHA!

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
So...death by Snu-Snu?
Btw, It would be hilarious if one day you found Yona and Naomi watching a rerun of "American Gladiators" MWAHAHA!
You referenced Futurama ... the episode where Fry goes back in time and becomes his own grandfather "Doing the Nasty in the Past-ey". I would love to see Cait's and Lyriel's reactions. That would be like absolutely funny as hell. Lyriel would be offended and Cait would be like "why"? Rae would be like "okay" and roll her eyes as she does. Naomi and Yona ... don't know their reactions.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
You referenced Futurama ... the episode where Fry goes back in time and becomes his own grandfather "Doing the Nasty in the Past-ey". I would love to see Cait's and Lyriel's reactions. That would be like absolutely funny as hell. Lyriel would be offended and Cait would be like "why"? Rae would be like "okay" and roll her eyes as she does. Naomi and Yona ... don't know their reactions.
I think Naomi would find it funny. I think Yona's response would depend on if you had explained how TV shows worked. She'd probably be confused and maybe offended. I also think she'd cry hardest at the dog episode.

• Sad
Reactions: mordred93

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Honestly, I think all the girls would cry at "Jurassic Bark". And definitely the MC.

No one can keep a dry eye at the end of that episode and if they don't or they say they don't, they're a heartless, soulless creature and must be destroyed!

• Sad
Reactions: mordred93
4.70 star(s) 320 Votes