mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
As cool as it would be I'm fairly certain that we aren't going to expand it into a full plane of existence with us as its god. Expanding the grounds a little bit with another yard and verandah out front would be nice though, and I expect the garage will be used for something at some point.
it can just be generic "forestland" and the like expanding ever bigger in quantity withiout visual representation except for the first buy. no need for the author manually creating maps.
That would actually be pretty cool as an ending too, but damn man, how many women do you expect the MC to uh..."import"? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Don't need any more waifus. can just populate the place naturally in time. give it a thousand years.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Well, you can always rename the file to page 2 or 10 or whatever ;)
Yeah, I know, but I didn't notice until I had deleted all the extra numbers the website adds to files and then I wasn't sure if I'd have to reupload it afterwards so I decided to just "power through". :LOL:
Don't need any more waifus. can just populate the place naturally in time. give it a thousand years.
Heh, well don't get me wrong, I'm all for incest, but holy shit that plane would be so fucking inbred after 3 generations. :alien:
And piling more work onto the developers, good job.
Uh, I think you may have taken me seriously when I was just kidding around. I mean, it's not like I have Zanith's ear either, if I did there would already be like 6 Rae endings.

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
I am actually hoping to keep on expanding the house more and more into a full demiplane and later on a full plane.
Becoming a full fledged independent world.
Getting a bigger place, perhaps with some trees, would be nice.
But on the other hand that would likely also take a lot of time to do, so might not be that popular with the guy who makes all of this.

Yes, it was literally just giving her the tub and her going 'Yay!'
I believe it will be reinstated at some point but it isn't a high priority. Maybe when Zanith thinks of equivalent items for the rest of the girls.
Give more books to Lyriel, maybe?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Getting a bigger place, perhaps with some trees, would be nice.
But on the other hand that would likely also take a lot of time to do, so might not be that popular with the guy who makes all of this.
Oh yeah, I'm sure he'd be thrilled.
ClosedNextConey-size_restricted.gif
Give more books to Lyriel, maybe?
I can think of a lot of things I'd like to give Lyriel, but books didn't make the "list". :sneaky:

Reactions: beh123234

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Really? Aren't there 2 unused rooms left though? What is the other room going to be used for then I wonder.
No? There's the one bedroom next to the upstairs bath, the garage left of the fridge and the downstairs loo between the bath there and Naomi's room which people keep mistaking for a spare room.

Omega2501

Sep 24, 2017
No? There's the one bedroom next to the upstairs bath, the garage left of the fridge and the downstairs loo between the bath there and Naomi's room which people keep mistaking for a spare room.
The door next to the fridge can't be used (no hover highlight or click interaction) so is probably just there for aesthetic. But the downstairs door, if it's just a toilet then it's rather odd for it to be locked. Most of the rooms are unlocked as needed, like the other bath but would there really be a similar need that would prompt opening it if it were just a toilet.

wolf557

Jan 6, 2020
when i run the game, i get the following error when i first start a new game. am i missing files or something? plz help

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Quick question how do i use the patch ver?
You know 11-12 patch, also its for android.
or i could just download the whole game again I mean its awesome to relief the story again and again.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
A dwarf girl... Im kinda curious what would she looks like? Maybe looks young.
Well that would depend on what kind of source material / head canon Zanith decides to go with.

You've got your traditional D&D Dorf - Typically about 4 feet tall, nearly as wide (for the males, females are slightly more slender but still stout) and generally with very thick dark hair. Redheads are surprisingly common though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You've got the Tolkien version but they've apparently got beards and probably serious bush so unless there's a "Merkin" tag forthcoming I find this one unlikely. Sorry hirsute lovers.

You've also got the weirdly elfish version from Isekai Meikyuu De Harem O. Pretty sure she was designed to appeal to loli lovers which is a bit odd since the MC gets a very slender loli-ish Elf as his last harem member but I guess the author wanted her to be the Tsundere of the group and didn't want to mash too many genres/types into 1 character.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or it could be something completely different.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeenThroughHell
4.70 star(s) 317 Votes