Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
celebrating the 5k followers on twitter, picking an outfit for Rae's private show, no big deal
:RaeGremlin:

View attachment 3739941
I think the "Asian" styles (4 and 6) suit her best. Not so much because of the Asian part, but being a believable sexy girl - who is absolutely not, no sir, just going to seduce people, but just happens to be sexy - seems to be kind of her MO in her job.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I think the "Asian" styles (4 and 6) suit her best. Not so much because of the Asian part, but being a believable sexy girl - who is absolutely not, no sir, just going to seduce people, but just happens to be sexy - seems to be kind of her MO in her job.
I like those too , But gotta go with 1-5 got a thing for Nurses and School Girls LOL :LOL:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Just thinking that if Naomi continually called me by the last syllable of my name I'd find it incredibly irritating, and I'd try calling her "Ee" and see how she liked it.

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
So what’s everyone’s opinions about how the game will end? Personally I’m expecting an ending where some (if not all) of the girls decide to stay with the mc for good, but I’d be extremely happy if everyone went back to their own worlds except for Rae, who lives with and marries mc at the end (it’s certainly been set up for some time now).

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So what’s everyone’s opinions about how the game will end? Personally I’m expecting an ending where some (if not all) of the girls decide to stay with the mc for good, but I’d be extremely happy if everyone went back to their own worlds except for Rae, who lives with and marries mc at the end (it’s certainly been set up for some time now).
I think we're going to eventually master our powers, and recreate the house, so all the girls can live there with us without being trapped there.

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
I hope the game dont end, as have lots of things yet to explore.
I expect that dev end this game as a arc 1, or an act 1, then begin an act or arc 2 of this same story from a light zip content, with less than 1GB from that Act 2 version 0.1.
Hopefully.

Reactions: S1nsational

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I think we're going to eventually master our powers, and recreate the house, so all the girls can live there with us without being trapped there.
No no no the MC gets transported to elf land with Lyriel and fucks elf pussy for the rest of his life. Which turns out to be forever because repeated exposure to elf pussy also conveniently grants immortality. The end.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
No no no the MC gets transported to elf land with Lyriel and fucks elf pussy for the rest of his life. Which turns out to be forever because repeated exposure to elf pussy also conveniently grants immortality. The end.
Now that's what I'm talkin about as Lyriel has been my #1 for quite awhile now :)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Given how long most of the girls have been living together at this stage, I wonder how many, if any, of them have shared their rescue stories. Most if not all of them were about to die, but the stories of how they were going to die are interesting. Caitlin and Naomis are anyway, Blair, Lyriel, and Yona are kinda boring. I can't remember what was happening with Azraesha

Still I'd like to see everyone's reaction to learning sweet innocent little Caitlin nearly set off the apocalypse on her world

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Some possibily:
1 everyone back to their home, MC back to the park, thinking if all this is but a dream
2 ...then he finds rae smiling at him...
3 everyone now can ether walk out of the house on their own, for a week or so, be for being pulled back. They find it rather convinent to have such a house, e.g., now Rae could run high risk mission without worrying about being capture, they only need to go back the house once in a while, so they decide to keep it that way.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Question, genuine question, for people that don't or didn't like Naomie, Yorna, or Blaire. Did their stories turn your opinion around at all?

I ask because none of those three really resonated with me when they first got to the house, though Yorna's been growing on me during the events I've accidentally started with her and the various main story events. Lyriel's story, despite certain behavioural...irregularities she displayed at times, made me love her. Rae, on the other hand, I liked at the start, but have been growing to hate her as her story has progressed, to the point of putting her in the "Ignore" pile like the other three.

This is my first time playing the game, and it just seems a waste to only go through (about) 2.5 of the character stories (Cait's, Lyriel's, and Azraesha's up to the point of hating her). But at the same time, putting time into characters that I don't like feels like a waste of that time.

Feb 21, 2023
Question, genuine question, for people that don't or didn't like Naomie, Yorna, or Blaire. Did their stories turn your opinion around at all?

I ask because none of those three really resonated with me when they first got to the house, though Yorna's been growing on me during the events I've accidentally started with her and the various main story events. Lyriel's story, despite certain behavioural...irregularities she displayed at times, made me love her. Rae, on the other hand, I liked at the start, but have been growing to hate her as her story has progressed, to the point of putting her in the "Ignore" pile like the other three.

This is my first time playing the game, and it just seems a waste to only go through (about) 2.5 of the character stories (Cait's, Lyriel's, and Azraesha's up to the point of hating her). But at the same time, putting time into characters that I don't like feels like a waste of that time.
Still did not play the newest update so can't be sure if everything still holds up but here are my personal impressions so far.

To me Naomi is just so much of an annoying brat that I started to dislike her fairly soonish after her arrival. I am also not much into the content she provides so there's that. Technically the conflict with her old crew and the new captain thingy is well written in my opinion, but I still dislike her character during that, just personal taste like most of the rest here as well.

Blair is fine for me. But only fine and not more. Maybe it was too long until she stopped walking around with blinders, not really sure though. The way the dialogues are phrased just doesn't make me think there is too much chemistry going on at all.

Yona is not my thing visually. And I don't know what it is exactly with her submissive nature, normally I'm quite into that but it just doesn't fit overall. Her background is quite interesting so it's kind of a shame I never got around to like her.

Genuinely surprised at the Rae-hate. That's like the perfect character in this whole scenario for me. In all regards, period. But that's how tastes can differ I suppose. Just curious, what made you dislike her? Is it the part with a certain woman from her past or what part of her story was your turning point?

4.70 star(s) 317 Votes