Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
or someone who actually cares enough to call out your bullshit
Or maybe we talk about the people who are getting worked up about fictional 3d characters in a game. The ones who called a character "a bitch" because they didn't like their initial actions with her.

Or that the MC is somehow wrong for picking what can seem to be a somewhat reasonable option.

Or the vitriol that has been spewed over a new character. Or some of the older characters.

Or lets talk about how people get their noses bent out of shape when they encounter an opinion differing from there. Because guess what, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

Myself, I'm quite happy with the game as it is. I like the route the MC takes, I like the development that we've seen with Rae and Cait and Lyriel. I look forward to whatever comes with Naomi and Yoma and I'm interested to see what Blair will be bringing to the game. Because I have taken the time to look at this game, to see how the characters go. Because thats how you enjoy a game.

Vignari

Mar 24, 2020
so, MC refuses to etherwalk...but what other choice he has? Wait for police/fireman/ghostbusters/Man in Black, to come and save him?

While i'm willing to acknowledge your(and that guy's) point and Rae may be forceful IF you refuse to try her thing...my question remains: Why should someone refuse her? She is the only one with a plan, while MC has no idea of what's happening and has no idea how to solve the situation...there shouldn't be a choice to refuse Rae to begin with, in my opinion.
I didn't even know Rae would do that (as I never tried straight up refusing her) until today just to test it out. But I think for those that want to play it differently, the option to refuse her should still be there. In that specific instance given the circumstances I personally feel like she could give a bit more explanation if you refuse rather than "I'll put this guy to sleep with a pillow, that'll work". Well, at least if you've been nice to her up to that point. If you've just been nothing but a jerk that might lead to such a scene playing out.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Rae is personally one of my favorite characters, so I replayed the beginning bit myself just a minute ago to see what they were talking about, and I can kinda see where they're coming from now. Rae gets uncharacteristically really aggressive if you don't go along with her with the first dream-walk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This! Specifically in your spoiler tag.

I didn't even know Rae would do that (as I never tried straight up refusing her) until today just to test it out. But I think for those that want to play it differently, the option to refuse her should still be there. In that specific instance given the circumstances I personally feel like she could give a bit more explanation if you refuse rather than "I'll put this guy to sleep with a pillow, that'll work". Well, at least if you've been nice to her up to that point. If you've just been nothing but a jerk that might lead to such a scene playing out.
This is what I was actually getting at. In my playthrough, she would have ZERO reasons to smother MC with a pillow, and a further, calm explanation as to why it would be good for MC to cooperate would have been better than "My way or I will fucking kill you!".

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hyperbole is a rhetorical trope by means of which statements are made that are obviously exaggerated and thus untrue or unwarranted.

Using hyperbole when trying to make a point, implies that your points cannot stand on their own merit and must be exaggerated to attract attention.
Someone understood u.u good, i'm glad.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
I don't get that the MC is a bitch with Rae-I'm nice to her and the fun times just get better and better as we explore the power the MC has. She doesn't act like a bitch ever....the amazon captain likes a bit of fun but even she is not doing much other than getting a bit rough when we wrestle but again she is amazon sized. Maybe the players choosing the "get on your knees bitch" type interactions make her less fun to have around? That's your fault then lol. I choose to do stuff with them and they seem to get more friendly as you level up the lewdness. If you choose the dom options what do you expect them to say? I have only started the game but I don't see any bitchiness so far.

Reactions: Gwydion

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Not in the game proper. May be hinted at in one of the endings.
Endings as in multiple of them?
Oh that's great, I was worried there wouldn't be many, here's to hoping for a Lyriel and a Naomi ending then.

That's great news, I was worried it'd only be like 1 or something.
Rae just appears often in story and side scenes, and she has more sex scenes.
Yeah she shows up when we eat breakfast with Lyriel, and things like that.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Yuna is the worst in Life Changing Choices XD let's argue with that XD
we probably ought to go to that thread for that one, and I've got to open the game and remember which one she is :unsure:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit: oh yeah, her. Nope, you're right so we can't argue about that either. :(

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 316 Votes