Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Anyone figured out how to make (or find) money? For the two events I need $80 in total but I don't see where I could find those.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Anyone figured out how to make (or find) money? For the two events I need $80 in total but I don't see where I could find those.
1. for new event you should just tell her to get the money first instead of promising to pay for it. the only different is that it waits a few days
2. you get money by rummaging in your own closet. sometimes you find money.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
what is there to move?
the main plot is "you are trapped in a demiplane with waifu for the next few decades. have fun"
Maybe finding out how/why you're there, for how long and ultimately how to leave?

Just for starters.

Typically you want a VN to have a decent plot and pacing, doubly so if it doesn't have amazing graphics to fall back on.
Currently every time I look at this VN again I'm just wondering 'so... what next? When is something going happen? Since sex is already on-tap, where's the next part of the story?'

Reactions: Cartageno

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Maybe finding out how/why you're there
You already know why.
A laboratory was performing high energy studies which accidentally ripped a dimensional hole, tossing a whole bunch of random humans from earth into the Aether.

Once you were tossed into the Aether (think astral plane) you discovered that you are an extreme powerful Magus who was formerly starved for mana on earth due to it being a non-magical dimension. When you fell into the void of nothingness of the Aethereal plane you instinctively created a demiplane to house yourself.

Due to doing it instinctively without training you wound it up far too tightly, accidentally made it into an anchor, and failed to allow a method of disconnecting. So now you and anyone you bring in are trapped inside (barring very short dimensional hops that end with you being snapped back in by the Anchor effect).
for how long and ultimately how to leave?
You already know the answer.
"roughly several decades of magical education". Which is a guesstimate of how long it will take you to train to archamge status and learn the skills necessary to safely unravel your demiplane.
Typically you want a VN to have a decent plot and pacing, doubly so if it doesn't have amazing graphics to fall back on.
Currently every time I look at this VN again I'm just wondering 'so... what next? When is something going happen? Since sex is already on-tap, where's the next part of the story?'

Personally I am very satisfied with this game's plot (or lack thereof).
Not every game has to be "Journey to Mount Doom to slay the Demon Queen"

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Dude is the Update Patch exe safe? causes my windows defender starts acting up the moment i click it, why not do it the usual rar extract way?

Reactions: BigRay87

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
So i skipped a couple patches to enjoy more content... came to find out that xmas event is somehow locked ? Why... Tried "xmas_21_time = True" and still nothing. It would be SO much more convenient to put a prompt to access seasonal events. Wouldn't be that hard to implement since dreams work that way.
So frustrating :confused:

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
You already know why.
A laboratory was performing high energy studies which accidentally ripped a dimensional hole, tossing a whole bunch of random humans from earth into the Aether.

Once you were tossed into the Aether (think astral plane) you discovered that you are an extreme powerful Magus who was formerly starved for mana on earth due to it being a non-magical dimension. When you fell into the void of nothingness of the Aethereal plane you instinctively created a demiplane to house yourself.

Due to doing it instinctively without training you wound it up far too tightly, accidentally made it into an anchor, and failed to allow a method of disconnecting. So now you and anyone you bring in are trapped inside (barring very short dimensional hops that end with you being snapped back in by the Anchor effect).

"roughly several decades of magical education". Which is a guesstimate of how long it will take you to train to archamge status and learn the skills necessary to safely unravel your demiplane.

So as a story you are satisfied whit guy gets stuck whit x number of girls in a house because of reasons , cant get out because he has to train 3 decades end of story. Now is time for a sex simulator ... The END!
I mean yeah we all like the sex aspect of the game but a story has a beginning , a middle and eventually a real ending.
I for one feel like this game never got to finish whit the beginning aspect of it.
Would actually rather just skip a sex scene if it means an update would add something new to it.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So as a story you are satisfied whit guy gets stuck whit x number of girls in a house because of reasons , cant get out because he has to train 3 decades end of story. Now is time for a sex simulator ... The END!
This is a game not a story, this is not a book.
Games can have a story, but it is not mandatory. Doom was amazing but its story was a single sentence. Master of orion 2 was a masterpiece but again, no story.

Also this is just the "main plot" / "MC's story". The girls in this game each have their own personal stories and those are quite interesting. The focus of this game is the waifus not the MC.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For several versions now she had content.
You can develop her plot, have sex with her, and develop her relationship with the other girls
I'm aware she had sex scenes while staring at you with cold dead eyes im some of the creepiest sex scenes i've seen ina VN.

However the last time I played was when she had her sex scenes added which was a hell of a long time ago. I'm kinda waiting until something meaningful happens with her but it seems she was added as a large green ornament.

Seen but not heard.

• Sad
Reactions: 3rop

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You already know why.

Not every game has to be that in depth, granted. But then it normally doesn't start with a problem and tells you "can't do anything about it anyway, the end (except for the fucking)". And being told that something is impossible (or will take too long) hasn't stopped other stories.

Also, while the in game characters enjoy their time, they are not happy, which also isn't satisfying to me. So yeah, continuation of the main plot would be a great help. Also it would allow for an ending which your scenario does not.

Dude is the Update Patch exe safe? causes my windows defender starts acting up the moment i click it, why not do it the usual rar extract way?
RenPy exe files are regularily flagged as virus/trojan. I have yet to come across any example wherer this wasn't a false positive.

Reactions: zeromike

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Not every game has to be that in depth, granted. But then it normally doesn't start with a problem and tells you "can't do anything about it anyway, the end (except for the fucking)". And being told that something is impossible (or will take too long) hasn't stopped other stories.
Wouldn't that just be a game over?
"Ok, we destroyed the house and kicked everyone back to their home dimension. the end"
Not a very satisfying game.
Also, while the in game characters enjoy their time, they are not happy, which also isn't satisfying to me. So yeah, continuation of the main plot would be a great help. Also it would allow for an ending which your scenario does not.
They become happy pretty quickly
The only one who seems serious about wanting to go back is the succubus and even then it is out of duty. She quite enjoys her vacation with you.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
So i guess Book!Eowyn's ending(Lord of the Ring here) is bad...i mean she is someone who struggles with depression, she is pretty much unable to fight back because the world keep putting on her knees. In the books that "i'm not a man" sentence is not a "girl-powa" moment, is a "I'm not a man because i'm dead (either i fight or don't)" moment. After that war she chooses to become a housewife, decides to be loved, to marry someone who isn't a noble or powerful, she chose a simple man with a simple but manageable life, filled with happiness and joy

is it objectively bad? I think it's not, but some people may disagree with me. She gave up her noble title, to have a decent, simple, peaceful but happy life rather than dealing with politics (which depressed her).

Someone may say it's sexist, but in that context i think she chose happiness over power or “historical greatness”
Umm she marries Faramir who is the second son of Denothor easily a good match for the niece of a king.
They move to Ithilien, where Faramir is made the ruling Prince by Aragorn.
Hardly a standard house wife.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Wouldn't that just be a game over?
"Ok, we destroyed the house and kicked everyone back to their home dimension. the end"
Not a very satisfying game.

They become happy pretty quickly
Would it have to be that ending? No, it wouldn't.

And no, they are decidedly not happy yet, they still long for a possibility to go back to their old lives. Mind you, having the possibility, not necessarily doing so.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
This is a game not a story, this is not a book.
Games can have a story, but it is not mandatory. Doom was amazing but its story was a single sentence. Master of orion 2 was a masterpiece but again, no story.

Also this is just the "main plot" / "MC's story". The girls in this game each have their own personal stories and those are quite interesting. The focus of this game is the waifus not the MC.
I would honestly argue whit you about that Doom statement you just said there but this will go way off topic so ima just agree whit you there.
Story bad sex good. EMnMjKkX0AAw1Pz.jpg

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
And no, they are decidedly not happy yet, they still long for a possibility to go back to their old lives. Mind you, having the possibility, not necessarily doing so.
They absolutely do not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TLDR any unhappiness girls have is due to the shit that happened to them. Not due to being trapped. To go back to their happier times will require a time machine (or maybe a way to resurrect the dead).
If you were able to just release them from the demiplane back to their original world they would hate it. Except for the succubus whose reaction would be milder

Last edited:

thebeerholder

Feb 10, 2018
Can someone help me with useful elf ch 3? I've been stuck on it since it came out.. I've seen her pick up the book like eight times, but I can't progress it lol

4.70 star(s) 316 Votes