Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Same tbh, I like Lyriel, Cait and Naomi and my favorite by faaar is Rae. Blair is meh and the orc girl just doesn't do it for me, no character or personality not to mention she's not very pretty it sucks. Now I always check the change-log and if there's nothing involving Rae or it's a big update for orc girl or blair I just drop it. Feels bad since this is probably one of my favorite games.
Yeah they could've added a Japanese Samurai Girl, a Knight, a Dragon Girl or a Mermaid since there was a Pool feature but they had to add the Orc, idk I thought I might be judging her character too early but it's just as you said, no character or personality.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Do you mean you don't get the comic or dont you understand why Dragon feels reminded of it? I could explain the former but not the latter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Additional context you either didn't pick up on or didn't feel like mentioning: those characters are from DC Comics' Teen Titans team. From left: Kara Zor-El/Supergirl, Tim Drake/Robin #2, Connor Kent/Kon-El/Superboy #2, and Barbara Gordon/Batgirl. So the gag is Robin and Superboy are gay lovers (which I think goes against canon, but I haven't kept up on it for a while; I know Superboy came out as bi recently, but that was the one after this one, who is Superman's son with Lois rather than a clone).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Additional context you either didn't pick up on or didn't feel like mentioning: those characters are from DC Comics' Teen Titans team. From left: Kara Zor-El/Supergirl, Tim Drake/Robin #2, Connor Kent/Kon-El/Superboy #2, and Barbara Gordon/Batgirl. So the gag is Robin and Superboy are gay lovers (which I think goes against canon, but I haven't kept up on it for a while; I know Superboy came out as bi recently, but that was the one after this one, who is Superman's son with Lois rather than a clone).
Thanks for the addendum. I didn't need that for the main point, but the main issue is that I have roughly zero knowledge about any superhero comic stuff, so I certainly didn't pick up on it.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I just wanna correct you on something. Tim Drake was the 3rd Robin. Jason Todd was the 2nd. again I just wanted to point that out in case you didn't know

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
v0.6.10r1
Yona sees some dreams
Rae joins you and Yona on a walk
Surprise night visit from an almost completely naked Rae
Some stealthy shenanigans with Blair featuring a singing fish!
Rae's missionary sex scene remaster
still waiting update for the elf gurl and redhead :WeSmart:

benjadue

May 7, 2021
Really good game. I'm wary of most of these kinds of sandbox games because eventually you just run out of things to do. That did happen, but after almost 150 ingame days, and for an unfinished game that's pretty good. The story is interesting enough that you might want to read it, but nothing too interesting. The models for the elf, succubus and the shortstack human girl are good. The redhead only looks good in certain scenes though. Pirate girl looks strange in most of them though and the orc looks like an orc. Looking forward to future updates though.

4.70 star(s) 316 Votes