DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The desert dream is still not in the scene replay gallery, I know it's repeatable, but other scenes that are repeatable are in there too.

you can by setting time on nov and dec, after you should see it in dreamer app on phone
That's annoying, they should just unlock once you get far enough into the story.

Reactions: yaragl and micmitja

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
That's annoying, they should just unlock once you get far enough into the story.
Time period events always bugged me. I can see if it only happened for the first trigger but I see no reason for the "dream" type at least to go back to locked or gone after you see them. It's not like there are seasons in the house anyway so they are all kind of out of place to begin with. Oh well, what can you do.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
hi i looked at the help for the items on the opening, but it seems that it is not up to date so while searching for the newest ones i used a bit of my time to make some screenshots for everyone that has trouble with the hidden items (highlighted in the red circle)

For anyone wondering the screenshots should be in the order of unlocking the pics. for example the first screenshot for rea unlocks the first bundle of pics for her (sometimes its 1, 3 or even 4 pics. most often its 2).
i will not add when items are unlocked since i am way to lazy to collect that information (& it shouldn´t really pose a problem as you just need to progress with mainstory or girl and day& time are displayed as soon as you can collect the item)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hope this helps someone
EDIT: updated for v0.6.0 r2
Any chance of this list getting updated?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Time period events always bugged me. I can see if it only happened for the first trigger but I see no reason for the "dream" type at least to go back to locked or gone after you see them. It's not like there are seasons in the house anyway so they are all kind of out of place to begin with. Oh well, what can you do.
The ones that require a code get locked again too, requiring you to input the code again if you want to see it again.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The ones that require a code get locked again too, requiring you to input the code again if you want to see it again.
The dreams are something I personally couldn't care less about. If they aren't canonical then they just seem like feeding impatient people their lewd scenes. That's all the dreams are if I recall, just a bunch of fanservice, aside from the actual story and character dreams that is.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
The dreams are something I personally couldn't care less about. If they aren't canonical then they just seem like feeding impatient people their lewd scenes. That's all the dreams are if I recall, just a bunch of fanservice, aside from the actual story and character dreams that is.
I think the problem with the dreams is not whether canonical or fanservice or whatever.
It is mostly just not enough Rae.
I mean rae in the space dream is actually pretty good.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think the problem with the dreams is not whether canonical or fanservice or whatever.
It is mostly just not enough Rae.
I mean rae in the space dream is actually pretty good.
Actually, and generally speaking, I often dislike dream scenes because I consider them a cheap cop out to give a meaningful scene with a character you aren't as close with as of now. Thus also diminishing the first real moment for me.

The difference here is that most of the scenes, if not all, wouldn't and couldn't happen within the main "universe" and also do not speed relationships up - I mean you can do everything to Rae anyway. Thus I actually find them quite amusing and expanding a bit on the story.

That being said, they don't do much for me in terms of the characters included in the main story. It is a way of luring side characters in, though the amount I care can differ vastly. And it's a way of doing some fun stuff you can't do in the main story (think Halloween dream).

In the end, if the dreams didn't exist, I wouldn't be missing much though. No matter whether it's Rae or not.

Edit: added a verb since a sentence not complete. Was not complete I meant to say.

Last edited:
Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
Any chance of this list getting updated?
yes there is a chance. had to start a new game after it turns out the motherboard died of my old pc. i am only missing the lyriel ones (i am slow i know. i just want to make it not forced as that would make it into a shore). sry about that impossible long delay thou.
can you tell me if 6.10 has new ones? i am on 6.9 & i want to stay there till i am finished because the event-flooding can get real.

EDIT: just updated it

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Actually, and generally speaking, I often dislike dream scenes because I consider them a cheap cop out to give a meaningful scene with a character you aren't as close with as of now. Thus also diminishing the first real moment for me.

The difference here is that most of the scenes, if not all, wouldn't and couldn't happen within the main "universe" and also do not speed relationships up - I mean you can do everything to Rae anyway. Thus I actually find them quite amusing and expanding a bit on the story.

That being said, they don't do much for me in terms of the characters included in the main story. It is a way of luring side characters in, though the amount I care differ vastly. And it's a way of doing some fun stuff you can't do in the main story (think Halloween dream).

In the end, if the dreams didn't exist, I wouldn't be missing much though. No matter whether it's Rae or not.
It is better than nothing though. The problem we have in this game is not enough rae. Always something or someone else.

Jan 27, 2021
if u are into ugly female character they added 2 after lyriel, i duno about the "grindy" part, i never felt like it was a grind... but that must be cause i played games like black desert, so i couldnt tell...
tbh, there are a lot other games with much more grind. So no problem. About this "black desert", i didnt found it on f95. Do you have a link? And this two new Girls, can someone post a little pic or screenshot? I am curious how they look and if i like them.

4.70 star(s) 316 Votes