Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here you go lads. From 7.2 to 7.4.
The best way to find these things is to simply use the search function. It's better than waiting.
0.7.3: Mega
0.7.2 to 0.7.3 patch: Mega
when you see R in file is usually final, so yeah this might be (didnt even notice even tho have dl it), i would wait with this game for R version (example 0.7.4r2, 0.7.3r3, 0.7.2r3)
tho if you are starting from start, doesnt really matter then for you, game is long so just keep an eye on R version and apply it when gets here. otherwise can always look for official updates.

Mega
Pixeldrain

fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
Here you go lads. From 7.2 to 7.4.
The best way to find these things is to simply use the search function. It's better than waiting.
Yeah, that's what I did. But the search function is a bit awkward. It takes some trial and error to actually find what you need, especially if you need 2 or 3 patches. I think it would be better to just have them in the OP. Thank you though.

Reactions: Dunner

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
whewre should i look for the code for all stars dream?? i didn't find any into rae bedroom in living quarter...there are some numbers and lewtters but none is 4 digit..where do i need to look? sheets,cabinet,bed??

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
found the code ,m,was in another girl bedroom. now i would know how to give rea ice cream..she says it's so good but no option to give it to her, i managed to give wiskey to Naomi, but no ice cream to rea

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I actually like her boisterous and often carefree nature. I hate how she acts like a petulant child and a domineering mother who hates bonding. It feels like she's constantly being contrary to herself. Also, I appreciate the work in giving her an accent with her unique spelling, and the writer did a good job with it... It still hurts my brain trying to read it.

I would also appreciate if there was a parentheses translation of the dialogue when a character is mumbling.

I never noticed the eye shadow until you mentioned it, and now I can't look away! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!
Massive necro, but I was literally searching for this topic of conversation.

Yeah, and I'm not sure what kind of accent it is quite frankly. I keep going back and forth in my head on whether it's a more European accent or Caribbean. Gyal doesn't sound like anything I know from English/Early American dialect pronunciation... so I am really confused, and curious exactly what Naomi's accent is supposed to be...

Reactions: Crimx42

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Massive necro, but I was literally searching for this topic of conversation.

Yeah, and I'm not sure what kind of accent it is quite frankly. I keep going back and forth in my head on whether it's a more European accent or Caribbean. Gyal doesn't sound like anything I know from English/Early American dialect pronunciation... so I am really confused, and curious exactly what Naomi's accent is supposed to be...
It's Jamaican Creole.

Last edited:

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Are the old updates still around somewhere?
I usually try to take breaks so there's a decent amount of news when I get back, and that tends to be just past one update cycle.
Now I have 7.3, and there's the 7.4 --> 7.5xx update, and downloading the whole thing clocks in at a rather weighty 7.2 GB.
Which I can just download, it just feels inefficient.

TideT

Jul 4, 2018
I was bored and decided to see what it was like if you were awful to Rae from the beginning. Parts of it are hilarious but I felt terrible. Definitely try it if you haven't, you'll feel awful.

• Sad
Reactions: Elyauris

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
The "search" button is your friend. This was actually answered on Friday.
"Old" updates can be found on Patreon. Filter by the "free_version" tag. However, it sounds like the latest leak is 2 update cycles ahead, which means that Patreon won't help.
Thanks, that post did actually help.
I wouldn't have thought so on a cursory scan, but one of the links in the spoilers was actually a .3 - 0.4 patch link, after which the patch in the OP works.

4.70 star(s) 316 Votes