Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Is that what you are supposed to do? I can do that I guess. No one ever told me that is how it was done.

<sarcasm> But then how do you collect new likes? </sarcasm>
I dunno about 'supposed to', but it's the obvious way to keep the link pointing to the right post.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Hey ZanithOne, I was going over Rae's swimsuit reveal with the new update and got this error message (copied from the traceback.txt file). Could not proceed further and was stuck in the error message for Ren'py

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Specifically, it was after immediately this part:

Edit: This seems to happen when I go to the pool in general, not just after Rae's segment is over.
Please post your save, I'll have a look.

When are we gonna be able to dream with the girl? Like bringing Rae into shops etc?
Soon™

would be rly good if u add a update of new version for not downloading all game everytime
I truly love the game but blimey would I kill for an "update only" option, dl 3 gb each time can be tiring, 'specially with my wet noodle internet connection.
I've been experimenting with binary patches, actually. At this moment I plan for the v0.5.0r1 to become a "baseline" version, and then I'll be providing cumulative binary patches for ~5-6 minor versions in a single file.

objective stuck at study with cait what do i do

Latest version..
Windows

Please help

God the versioning on this game just irritates me to no end.

There has been an update for every number in 1.41(1.411-6) and all it does is add little events. Like I want everything that is in these tiny updates to be released as 1.42 or better yet, 1.5. Is that too much to ask?
Errr, the latest version always contains all the events? Or am I misunderstanding you? In any case, binary patches are coming.

I stuck with Lyriel.
In hint's I have only Time to invade another dream, but there no any dreams options when i click on bed.
Any advices?

Maybe she's more the gentle giant type. With how the original tends to generally trail in popularity, I'll give the new one the benefit of the doubt on not simply being "green Naomi".
She's most definitely not going to be a "green Naomi".

A smotheringly sweet motherly muscle mommy orc is quite welcome tho. ;)
How about a green-tiddy goth gf? :unsure:

I have to agree. I can scarcely believe that she is going to have a unique personality but still i would rather have dev resources put into something better. For example why not just add MORE LYRIEL content. If there has to be a new character why not just add... ANOTHER LYRIEL. I mean it's simple math right. Lyriel is like the totally best thing and adding one more should make this game the greatest of all time. Imagine the possibilities ! Oh and maybe Naomi drinks a magical potion that turns her into.. LYRIEL. Wow. I hope dev is writing these down, honestly i am surprised how creative i am today.
That's it! Lyriel in the Rift! I'll get on it right away. Not really, but perhaps...

There are 7 girls in the misc gallery that could have become the new character in the house, and we know that the MC has a sister but I think the dev want to avoid trouble with Patreon or needing a patch.

Besides me not liking the new girl, I think the progression with Cait and Lyriel is too slow, I mean if the MC fucks Lyriel in the dream she asks later if it feels the same in real life so I was expecting a faster progression with her.
I agree completely on Lyriel. She's pretty much admitted to him she's sub to him and attracted to him but still is bitchy and distant. Would like to see the pace increased on her story line. I didn't like her at first, got to be really attracted to her.... but now I'm beginning to feel like she's too much trouble and want to just put her in a corner and ignore her. There's no "return on investment"
Once I'm done with the story intro for Yona, I'll get back on advancing the stories of other characters. There has been changes in the development process, and I hope the work pace will pick up really soon.

i really appreciate how fast this dev making progress into his project and the game animation is fvcking hype keep on your good work zanith-sama(y)

-love from italy
Thank you!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Errr, the latest version always contains all the events? Or am I misunderstanding you? In any case, binary patches are coming.
What I mean is, you release in incremental bits. A few events here and there, nothing that ever feels like major progress in one form or another. The updates between solid version numbers seem to be just individual girl events, and nothing that moves the plot forward, not really. The incremental events are just kind of annoying, and I really wish were updated as a full package update rather than 10 minute updates.

I get that you release on your schedule, probably to keep your backers happy, but it's just my point of view. I would always have one large update rather than several smaller ones.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
What I mean is, you release in incremental bits. A few events here and there, nothing that ever feels like major progress in one form or another. The updates between solid version numbers seem to be just individual girl events, and nothing that moves the plot forward, not really. The incremental events are just kind of annoying, and I really wish were updated as a full package update rather than 10 minute updates.

I get that you release on your schedule, probably to keep your backers happy, but it's just my point of view. I would always have one large update rather than several smaller ones.
You can always just skip versions until there's either a particularly interesting scene in the logs or it feels like a good chunk to you.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017

Soon™

I've been experimenting with binary patches, actually. At this moment I plan for the v0.5.0r1 to become a "baseline" version, and then I'll be providing cumulative binary patches for ~5-6 minor versions in a single file.

She's most definitely not going to be a "green Naomi".

How about a green-tiddy goth gf? :unsure:

That's it! Lyriel in the Rift! I'll get on it right away. Not really, but perhaps...

Once I'm done with the story intro for Yona, I'll get back on advancing the stories of other characters. There has been changes in the development process, and I hope the work pace will pick up really soon.

Thank you!
I saw that sad reaction ZanithOne gave on the comment and I felt I need to clarify. Every other characters and their models look fantastic, especially naomi, but when you look at a group photo of the five 0.5.0.png , the orc girl just stand out and it feels like she's more like a fan creation than a legitimate character made by you. IMO personally I would at least change her hair to a short, tomboy look instead of her current bald-ish, after chemotherapy look

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I saw that sad reaction ZanithOne gave on the comment and I felt I need to clarify. Every other characters and their models look fantastic, especially naomi, but when you look at a group photo of the five View attachment 973674 , the orc girl just stand out and it feels like she's more like a fan creation than a legitimate character made by you. IMO personally I would at least change her hair to a short, tomboy look instead of her current bald-ish, after chemotherapy look
Thats her?hmm...( ̄  ̄;)

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I saw that sad reaction ZanithOne gave on the comment and I felt I need to clarify. Every other characters and their models look fantastic, especially naomi, but when you look at a group photo of the five View attachment 973674 , the orc girl just stand out and it feels like she's more like a fan creation than a legitimate character made by you. IMO personally I would at least change her hair to a short, tomboy look instead of her current bald-ish, after chemotherapy look
That's a normal cornrow style, dude.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I saw that sad reaction ZanithOne gave on the comment and I felt I need to clarify. Every other characters and their models look fantastic, especially naomi, but when you look at a group photo of the five, the orc girl just stand out and it feels like she's more like a fan creation than a legitimate character made by you. IMO personally I would at least change her hair to a short, tomboy look instead of her current bald-ish, after chemotherapy look
Well, you mention Naomi, and she went through a lot of iterations. If you compare her earliest appearances to the latest ones, you'll certainly notice that (and we'll try to update older scenes when time permits). Yona will probably get a few updates along the way as well. She does have a pretty sizeable bunch of braids on the back of her head, but you're right, her scalp could use some more "filling", I'll see if I can improve the texture.

More generally, the engine just dislikes darker and more saturated skin tones, and this scene in particular could do with a better lighting, but I gave up on it at some point, outdoor scenes come with their own set of issues. And I do get a bit sad when folks don't like my creations, but that's more of the "oh well, I'll try to do better" sad than anything else.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
4 months with no update! Aghhhhh
I haven't really been following the Orc-girl discussion or seen this pic before but I have to throw in my 2 cents worth that I'm not really into large muscle girls, (Dom, Sub, brash, bashfull, or otherwise). I guess I'll skip some updates until the focus gets back to the other girls. I was getting tired of the glacially slow non-progression with Lyriel anyway and was hoping for some more romance options with Rae and some "out of the house" content as well. I did the Naomi content to advance the story line, but would have just as happily helped her get back to her ship and waved goodbye without even knowing her name the day she showed up. I'm not slamming anyone's preferences, just not my thing.

Still a great game and gonna stay part of my signature as a "fav game", just not gonna get in a hurry to DL new updates if it's going to be another beefcake storyline for now.

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
I haven't really been following the Orc-girl discussion or seen this pic before but I have to throw in my 2 cents worth that I'm not really into large muscle girls, (Dom, Sub, brash, bashfull, or otherwise). I guess I'll skip some updates until the focus gets back to the other girls. I was getting tired of the glacially slow non-progression with Lyriel anyway and was hoping for some more romance options with Rae and some "out of the house" content as well. I did the Naomi content to advance the story line, but would have just as happily helped her get back to her ship and waved goodbye without even knowing her name the day she showed up. I'm not slamming anyone's preferences, just not my thing.

Still a great game and gonna stay part of my signature as a "fav game", just not gonna get in a hurry to DL new updates if it's going to be another beefcake storyline for now.
completely agree with u/ and i dont understand how it could be beautifull -_- and one more giant girl its could be bad coz it means ill skip update
hope someday liryel and kate gets already new scenes

May 7, 2017
I haven't been playing the game for a while, since I have been waiting for the updates to accumulate and to snatch one of the latest bugfixed Public updates. So this discussion of a female orc joining the house came as a surprise, a welcomed one, but I have to say that the image that I had in mind of the character really doesn't translate to the one that is available on the game (I guess is due to Honeyselect issues?). I hope that ZanithOne, manages to fix/sort the kinks out of the new character, I mean I have faith in him since he is the one who made Rae (Rae's teacher, which I am still waiting to have a go at her), Lyriel, Naomi and Cait, plus all the miscellaneous characters, which I all enjoy and think as the best Fantasy Honeyselect characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: alpharenji

Caryland

May 23, 2020
So.. part way through the game it seems to have changed my name to Lady! Is there a way to change the MC name? Like a file I can edit so the MC isn't being called Lady all the time? Thanks.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018

Funny, it's quite the opposite for me, I love all the games like BaDIK or What a legend and such but I tend to lose interest after a while because there's no new content to look forward to, while this model allows me to get my fix and looking forward for more, I guess it depends on the person really .

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Well, you mention Naomi, and she went through a lot of iterations. If you compare her earliest appearances to the latest ones, you'll certainly notice that (and we'll try to update older scenes when time permits). Yona will probably get a few updates along the way as well. She does have a pretty sizeable bunch of braids on the back of her head, but you're right, her scalp could use some more "filling", I'll see if I can improve the texture.

More generally, the engine just dislikes darker and more saturated skin tones, and this scene in particular could do with a better lighting, but I gave up on it at some point, outdoor scenes come with their own set of issues. And I do get a bit sad when folks don't like my creations, but that's more of the "oh well, I'll try to do better" sad than anything else.
If I have to give my tidbit of criticism on the model I would guess the two things that don't feel "right" are the eyes that feels a bit too small (but who knows I can get used to it), and yeaah the skin looks a bit pale.

And once again, I like her overall design (I swear to all the Lovecraftian gods, game devs don't use enough braided hairs for their characters, just hoping we'll get to see them let down as well at one point)

Last edited:

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
So I spent some time replaying this game, has been a lot of fun.
I've really enjoyed it.
And then I found some scenes I really liked:
screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png
And thus I've got a question: was it revealed how much focus will her thighs and general leg area have in future lewds with Lyriel?
Since she looks to be the one who will get really into sex from what old information said, was hoping there'd be some info on what that'd ivolve?

Reactions: longsuper1

DhiGeKu

Sep 17, 2019
So a lot of scene i've unlocked somehow get locked again in scene gallery. Any help? I'm playing the android version so the gallery unlocker mod is out of the list.

4.70 star(s) 317 Votes