Dec 1, 2017
This is perhaps incredibly stupid.

The main piano theme in the game (labeled bright.mp3) appears to be by Sascha Ende? Idk I really like the song. I was wondering if it was confirmed it was by him?

Kualaboy

Aug 18, 2017
Hey there, I'm having this error when I'm trying to launch the game, I downloaded the compressed version and I'm playing on Android using JoyPlay. If anyone can help me with this Id appreciate
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/ui/system_screens/main_menu.rpy", line 42, in <module>
TypeError: dynamic() got an unexpected keyword argument 'dynamic_check_look_here'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/ui/system_screens/main_menu.rpyc", line 21, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/scripts/ui/system_screens/main_menu.rpy", line 42, in <module>
TypeError: dynamic() got an unexpected keyword argument 'dynamic_check_look_here'

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Thanks for update.
Lyriel is TOP )
Still looking forward to more hardcore scenes with her as at the beginning of the story. But the author apparently used these scenes for seed and no longer intends to return to them. And it saddens. After all, after these scenes, all other content looks gray and shabby. No offense to the author. It is rather a difference in sensations from previously shown unusual and rare scenes to quite standard ones of which there is simply a huge amount.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I just started a new game. I'm surprised at the things that have been changed/added since I did this.
There's the sex scenes at the start as well as things seem to be more 'streamlined'.
Of course I can be a big dummy so maybe just don't remember those.......... lol

Just sayin.... It's a fun game and really nice to 'meet' everyone again.
Cheers

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for update.
Lyriel is TOP )
Still looking forward to more hardcore scenes with her as at the beginning of the story. But the author apparently used these scenes for seed and no longer intends to return to them. And it saddens. After all, after these scenes, all other content looks gray and shabby. No offense to the author. It is rather a difference in sensations from previously shown unusual and rare scenes to quite standard ones of which there is simply a huge amount.
I guess you're talking about Lyriel's dreams. So far I've seen two, and I've only the seen sex scene in the first one (between Rae and the MC)

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
anyone know how to trigger: Shower with Lyriel ?
i go to the bathroom everytime when she's there but no shower option

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
anyone know how to trigger: Shower with Lyriel ?
i go to the bathroom everytime when she's there but no shower option
Upstairs bathroom, knock on the door when she's in there & washing herself, not when she's cleaning the room.
Then do it again the next day, or day after.

Reactions: trauts

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Would still like another scene w Lady Sirenia and Azraesha.

Would love to know the rest of that sentence from Rae... "I think I might....."

You know.... when I was most certainly NOT eavesdropping on them

We can guess it's abt love but would be cool to find out for sure....

Cheers

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The well defined tracks are that each girl has a unique personality & also a particular kink.
Naomi is a dom. Yona is a sub. Cait's a squirter, but she's figuring out what she likes. Same as Lyriel was, but Lyriel's discovered that she's a sub. Rae is a succubus, so all kinks apply there. Probably! :ROFLMAO:
None of them have had optional/alternative routes.
So the well established track to stay on, is that.
The track you imagine does not exist, in the game.

As I said, previously:

The fact that there was not a choice, does not support your expectation of an alternative.
No point giving us an alternative, when we're already on this one. The alternative would come in the choice of treating her like a master/servant, or not.
There was no option not to. So it's not logical to assume there is an alternative. Nothing in the game supports this conclusion.
I'm not too attracted to Naomi. I think I've seen 2 or 3 of her scenes, only the ones that didn't really have femdom.

I haven't yet reached the routes of Yona and Lyriel. But I don't like the maledom either, so we'll see if they can interest me.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm not too attracted to Naomi. I think I've seen 2 or 3 of her scenes, only the ones that didn't really have femdom.

I haven't yet reached the routes of Yona and Lyriel. But I don't like the maledom either, so we'll see if they can interest me.
I do find Naomi attractive, but do not share her kink.
I like a woman who knows what she wants, but not really into the whole manbaby thing, nor am I a sub.
The bathtub fuck is good & so is the one after you share a bottle of whiskey with her.
Her Arabian type dream is actually quite sensual.
Other than that, I don't really care too much for her scenes. But I still like her character. She's unrestricted so she's honest, says it as she sees it & she's pretty funny.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I do find Naomi attractive, but do not share her kink.
I like a woman who knows what she wants, but not really into the whole manbaby thing, nor am I a sub.
The bathtub fuck is good & so is the one after you share a bottle of whiskey with her.
Her Arabian type dream is actually quite sensual.
Other than that, I don't really care too much for her scenes. But I still like her character. She's unrestricted so she's honest, says it as she sees it & she's pretty funny.
I am really into her nicknaming kink, never knew that side of me before ;)

tl;dr: I like her. She may not offer the kinks I like but she is a good character, and way more tolerable than many others with specifications not to my standards.

Reactions: whichone

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I like Naomi more now though I never disliked her. She's also a babe! Her most redeeming qualities were the softer side of her in the desert dream, and her initial reaction to Yona. I thought that was funny and written really well since it wasn't overdone. Just liked her snippy attitude (getting a bit defensive of her man!)

I still can't stand Lyriel. Just hate her.... Just means that she's written in well. I'm glad they have a character like her, spices things up. But I just started over and still was telling her things were none of her damn business, and whatever the other obnoxious choices were during her scenes, lol Really great job on her

Will be glad for the content w Yona when it comes. Then Rae....

Would also like to take the girls on etherwalks whenever I choose. Not sure how to accomplish that, though, without tons of extra writing. I suppose they could do a scene in the park where it all started for the MC and just make it repeatable along with the downtown one.

Thanks again for the great job. I really appreciate it.

Cheers

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788
4.70 star(s) 317 Votes