Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yes, it has been brought up many times here over the years and on their discord too. The dev is well aware of the problem. I know the game runs on a somewhat modified version of Renpy which I think is the perfect culprit for this very bug.
It doesn't happen on every update plus the fact there's a workaround might explain why it's not been adressed more seriously? It's a clumsy workaround with no real step-to-step method but it's not that constraining and actually works until the next update.
I assume that's part of it as well. Unless I'm missing something there was no reason to even mess with renpy in the first place. It's not like this game does anything groundbreaking that isn't already possible with renpy's base functionality.

But just the fact that you have to do those seemingly arbitrary steps to "fix" the issue shows that there is a pretty big problem somewhere. Most likely caused by trying to fix something that wasn't broke.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Yay! Finally some Yona!
She's gonna go kick some ass.

Thought it was done well and a good story so far.
Long overdue.
You go girl!

Oh, and the Lyriel stuff was good as well.
I'm really burned out on her at this point, but the
library scene was really erotic and great.

Cheers

TenTenTimes

May 3, 2020
Rae is my fav and Yona could maybe be... but since this is almost her first content since being introduced it's a bit early
to tell. I liked her in this update and thought the story was done really well, but maybe a tiny bit rushed.

Course, even if I don't like them, as long as they are good for the game then I'm in. I would like Blair a lot more if her speech were different.

Surprising to me was that is seems like Lyriel has become much more hateful and rude. Honestly I hadn't played too terribly much recently but I just didn't remember her being that mean...or whatever.
But maybe that's just me...

Cheers all
Had a recent playthrough and felt the same way but maybe you're too early on since it just seems I forgot she started off being difficult and become somewhat pleasant and understanding to be around, she'll go from hating everyone to disliking everyone and hating Naomi and then lastly she'll tolerate/like everyone and dislike Naomi lmao.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Had a recent playthrough and felt the same way but maybe you're too early on since it just seems I forgot she started off being difficult and become somewhat pleasant and understanding to be around, she'll go from hating everyone to disliking everyone and hating Naomi and then lastly she'll tolerate/like everyone and dislike Naomi lmao.
Keep in mind that Lyriel is essentially the Elven equivalent of an 18-19 year teenager, she's meant to have her head stuck up her arse until she can gather enough cop-on to drag it out and act like an adult. Teenagers are thin-skinned and stubborn, something that Naomi has picked up on. She has fun needling Lyriel and watching the reaction, even if does have Lyriel leaving a room angrier than she entered it.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
its funny that I can have sex with Lyriel everywhere but when asking while doing dishes she says she won't let you breed her
Man I can't trigger the washing dishes blow job either, with Lyriel. I can't find anything in hints or searching through the thread.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I started the game with great interest and everything is top-class, except the choices. You could literally take away 90% of the choices since they hardly matter as characterization or as real choices, their only use is to annoy the player thinking they might have lost some extra lewd or progression points with the girls.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I started the game with great interest and everything is top-class, except the choices. You could literally take away 90% of the choices since they hardly matter as characterization or as real choices, their only use is to annoy the player thinking they might have lost some extra lewd or progression points with the girls.
the only real choice here is to turn on the skip all and hold down the ctrl or slog through this filler arc that noone really give a sht, i never thought i ever encounter anything that top narutard in term of filler but here we are multiple updates with barely any sex and a story that barely progressing even an inch.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Well only choice that really matters (for a while at least) is how you treat rae in the first days.
Other than that, telling other elves that lyriel is the favorite would lead to a very funny scenes later.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm glad to see more Yona story. She went without for a long time. She still needs a little more love around the house, but she's a pretty chill green lady.
I didn't care for her at first, but as we've learnt more about her in this latest update I've found that I've really warmed to her.

Reactions: gornigong

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
the only real choice here is to turn on the skip all and hold down the ctrl or slog through this filler arc that noone really give a sht, i never thought i ever encounter anything that top narutard in term of filler but here we are multiple updates with barely any sex and a story that barely progressing even an inch.
I agree that there are only few choices with major consequences later on. Even if fome options loses a lewd point, you can get that back via a repeatable. Though this is not uncommon in sandbox-ish games since allowing for major shifts in some stuff is more difficult to handle than in a VN because of all other characters possibly being influenced and they might be at almost any stage of their own story at this time.

But even with that, I often found me reading all three (mostly) options just to see what happens, and I find that it tells me more about the character and I enjoy it. Even if it doesn't immediately lead to a lewd scene or similar. So at least one actually does give a shit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZanithOne
4.70 star(s) 317 Votes