Vignari

Mar 24, 2020
So I currently have 6.8, searched and found the 6.9 update, but couldn't find the 6.9 to 6.10 update. Anyone have it by chance?
The file's too big to upload it here as is, but I've got the file on my MEGA account. It's the hires version, so it won't work for you if you're using the compressed version of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lishes

Sep 9, 2019
Hi Guys, does anyone have a save game before the current update? forgot to back mine up before I reinstalled windows :S

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
if I'm not mistaken, after you open the pool area and of course continue the story rea or main I forgot, there is also a guide for all the photos
The thing is normally I've done the 7 Rea's locations and I have finished all the quests up to last version. So, I'm not sure what I could have missed.
Thanks anyway for your answer.

kiki013

Jan 12, 2021
Khm...khm...I WANT to corrupt Cait through orgasm denial!!
I mean I NEED to do it! I almost HAVE to!! DEV, corruptable Cait WHEN?

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZanithOne

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Unpopular girl, I know, but I'm so happy Yona's story continues to progress. Greenskin might not be a popular thing, but I love her. She has such a sweet and accommodating personality without being a doormat: very determined when she wants to be. I'm looking forward to seeing what becomes of the trouble that's brewing, especially given that the prophetic item she's aiming to get would in normal circumstances do jack all against the threat. I worry for her safety. :cry:

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Unpopular girl, I know, but I'm so happy Yona's story continues to progress. Greenskin might not be a popular thing, but I love her. She has such a sweet and accommodating personality without being a doormat: very determined when she wants to be. I'm looking forward to seeing what becomes of the trouble that's brewing, especially given that the prophetic item she's aiming to get would in normal circumstances do jack all against the threat. I worry for her safety. :cry:
Her last part implied her turning into a revenge obsessed demon so you could have your character growth if the dev manages it well.

• Thinking Face

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Her last part implied her turning into a revenge obsessed demon so you could have your character growth if the dev manages it well.
Possible, although that's not the only path to grow her character. I won't assume anything and just wait until the next events are released.

• Thinking Face

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I still like my theory that the "legendary weapon" that their prophecy speaks about is actually our guy bringing something like an AK47 from Earth. Or a couple; I bet Naomi would love modern guns, and would help out if Yona asked.
(also "modern guns" for a weapon designed over 75 years ago, lol)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I still like my theory that the "legendary weapon" that their prophecy speaks about is actually our guy bringing something like an AK47 from Earth. Or a couple; I bet Naomi would love modern guns, and would help out if Yona asked.
(also "modern guns" for a weapon designed over 75 years ago, lol)
I hope so. That dream weapon looks great, but I have my doubts against a barrage of gunfire.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
sandbox ?
its open world ?
Limited, but yes. There is sandbox for wandering around to rooms of the house, and the day is divided into time periods (morning, afternoon, etc.), with the ability to skip to another time. But I don't think it's bad. You can see clearly where everyone is at any given time, and there's also a map in the top right to jump to a specific room (instead of clicking door, then stairs, then door, etc.). So if Girl X should be in Room Y at Time Z, just skip time until you see her there on the map, and then jump to that location to trigger the event.

Personally, I think it's pretty straightforward; even if it says something like "Wait a while" or whatever, just skip time for a day or two and then leave the MC's room to trigger an event. Other than a little wandering to find specific events, it's pretty much like a VN (choice menus that often affect girls' stats). So, maybe 60/40 (VN / sandbox light)? Something like that, anyway. Also, there are plenty of repeatable activities with girls in the sandbox areas outside of events.

Last edited:
Reactions: Virgin_Jesus

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023
Limited, but yes. There is sandbox for wandering around to rooms of the house, and the day is divided into time periods (morning, afternoon, etc.), with the ability to to skip to another time. But I don't think it's bad. You can see clearly where everyone is at any given time, and there's also a map in the top right to jump to a specific room (instead of clicking door, then stairs, then door, etc.). So if Girl X should be in Room Y at Time Z, just skip time until you see her there on the map, and then jump to that location to trigger the event.

Personally, I think it's pretty straightforward; even if it says something like "Wait a while" or whatever, just skip time for a day or two and then leave the MC's room to trigger an event. Other than a little wandering to find specific events, it's pretty much like a VN (choice menus that often affect girls' stats). So, maybe 70/30 (VN / sandbox light)? Something like that, anyway. Also, there are plenty of repeatable activities with girls in the sandbox areas outside of events.
i have other question
what multiple penetration mean ?
any other guys in the game or just mc ?
im mean any sharing? -.-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i have other question
what multiple penetration mean ?
any other guys in the game or just mc ?
im mean any sharing? -.-
No other guys for any of the main LIs, at least. There is a scene where the elf girl, Lyriel comes upon her aunt getting DPed by two humans, IIRC. I think there's there's the option to see it or just know it happens (have the perspective watching Lyriel instead of seeing her aunt take it). If multiple penetration happens beyond that, I'd guess it might be with a toy or something as well. Although I don't actually remember anything like that elsewhere. Someone who's played earlier parts more recently could correct anything I'm wrong about, since I've been playing the game each release for a very long time now, so it's been quite a while for me since some of those scenes happened.

Also, I corrected the percentages I claimed above; I think it's more like 60/40 in mode balance in the game.

4.70 star(s) 317 Votes