yarg

Dec 5, 2017
Only downloaded for the cuddles for rae.. Having issues finding the event where shes "tasting" wine though?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Only downloaded for the cuddles for rae.. Having issues finding the event where shes "tasting" wine though?
When she's in her room sitting on the thing on the right (a dresser maybe?) with a chalice in her hand.
1593847535720.png

Reactions: ZanithOne

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Loved the Rae events, but honestly I am a bit torn on Naomi. I've been nothing but nice to her, and she still treats the MC like a doormat. I get that her being more abrasive is part of her character, but it's getting to the point where I would like to be able to tell her to fuck off when she tells the MC to get out after literally doing everything possible to help her.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Naomi does it for me when she's started to keep teasing me about knocking her up lol

What honestly turned me off is her slovenly pirate lingo, but i guess it fits the character

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I don`t get it.
The only hint there is:"End of route for current version."
Can you explane my how to start it?
I hope you're not trolling or english is not your native language, because that'll be the only explanation for this question

"End of route for current version" basically means "the end, for now", so no more content for her in the version of game that you are currently playing (it's not a finished game yet)

gtype

Apr 1, 2020
So when can we break the elf and groom the mage?
Painal would be appreciated

Last edited:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Loved the Rae events, but honestly I am a bit torn on Naomi. I've been nothing but nice to her, and she still treats the MC like a doormat. I get that her being more abrasive is part of her character, but it's getting to the point where I would like to be able to tell her to fuck off when she tells the MC to get out after literally doing everything possible to help her.
As the stereotypical "good guy", this is also something that grates on my nerves (someone being a dick to you even after you do your best helping them). Granted, I haven't tried this last update yet, but if people's reactions to it are true, then I'm afraid I may purposely start leaving her story out unless it's necessary for the progression of the main story.

gnuh

Aug 23, 2019
I think Android users are blocked by the 2GBs apk size limit. One thing that will work is using adb to install the apk. Is there a way to shink the apk file for convenience?

Edit: I'm just a dumbass human who didn't see the compressed version.

Last edited:

Fatjoe698

Aug 28, 2018
I think Android users are blocked by the 2GBs apk size limit. One thing that will work is using adb to install the apk. Is there a way to shink the apk file for convenience?

Edit: I'm just a dumbass human who didn't see the compressed version.
Thanks. It seems to work now. It was annoying 'cause it just said that the app failed to install. No feedback as to why.

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
I can't be the only one hoping for more interaction with Lyriel. It seems like she's stalled for the last 2 or 3 updates. And a little more movement on Caitlin would be nice. The outing with Naomi was an obvious extension of her story line but lets develope the 2 newest characters now. It's almost like they are in stasis.

Fatjoe698

Aug 28, 2018
I can't be the only one hoping for more interaction with Lyriel. It seems like she's stalled for the last 2 or 3 updates. And a little more movement on Caitlin would be nice. The outing with Naomi was an obvious extension of her story line but lets develope the 2 newest characters now. It's almost like they are in stasis.
I think it makes sense to focus on one girl at a time for a while so that we get some forward momentum in their stories like how Lyriel got a lot of focus when she was introduced. Naomi is my least favorite of the girls but I'm glad that she's getting some focus for those who do really like her.

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
There is no virus it's a false positive, it's actually fairly common for some av software to flag ren'py executables, you could just exclude or white list this game.
Virustotal: (current version)

1st renpy game exe detected as potentially harmful by real time protection in Win10 Defender. Now, with 12/72 detections on Virustotal, it's going to be suspicious. False positives in any case? Just be warned! TC

Reactions: Genji

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Just strolled through 4.7. Not sure the lack of what to grieve about more: the mystic story or the cozy cuddling with girls :unsure:

• Thinking Face
4.70 star(s) 319 Votes