Snusen

May 27, 2018
I just want to spread Blair's pussy wide open already, And i want Yona to get at least an clothing update cause what she is wearing looks terrible, and also more content. Cait has been getting pushed A LOT and shes pretty much involved in every single update and "quest" related stuff any of the girls do. Yona is literally just a orc fleshlight with some rather boring sex scene's attached to. Zanith got to start including her more often in stuff.

Reactions: The Black Cat

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just want to spread Blair's pussy wide open already, And i want Yona to get at least an clothing update cause what she is wearing looks terrible, and also more content. Cait has been getting pushed A LOT and shes pretty much involved in every single update and "quest" related stuff any of the girls do. Yona is literally just a orc fleshlight with some rather boring sex scene's attached to. Zanith got to start including her more often in stuff.
I just checked when I made my post about her and it was August 15th 2022. I said then that it seemed pointless adding her as she doesn't seem to do anything and doesn't add anything to the story.

I had people telling me then that Zanith always has a plan, we're dumb and obviously don't play the game because that's how it is, a new girl comes and is fleshed out before moving on.......

Yet here we are, 2 years later and she still hasn't been fleshed out.

The other girls are really well done and then there is Yona, just hanging around, doing absolutely nothing.

Reactions: Evil13

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Yeah the newer additions just don't feel like part of the crew I don't know how to explain it. It very much feels like the game was designed with Rae, Naomi, Cait, and Lyriel in mind, and then they just added the chubby dwarf and shy orc as an afterthought.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Yeah the newer additions just don't feel like part of the crew I don't know how to explain it. It very much feels like the game was designed with Rae, Naomi, Cait, and Lyriel in mind, and then they just added the chubby dwarf and shy orc as an afterthought.
I feel the same way probably more so about Yona , Blair really needs a good dicking that's for sure. My heart will always be with Lyriel she took over #1 and that won't change
ly3.png

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes