Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well if MC can master more of his powers then he could just create new rooms for more girls.
Potentially, but so far everything he's created is from the real house, not anything really new. It would be a real step up in what he can do to do that.

Kind of a bummer that scene as juicy as Lyriel maid one is not canon. If its not real as far as characters inside the game think it really weakens its impact. Like a dream inside of a dream. Would be cool if it was scenario that happened inside the house and not dream. Like main character could convince Lyriel a bit later on to roleplay this scene. Since its roleplay Lyriel could act on her submissive fetish and keep her whole "dignity" act going outside of it. :unsure:
I really want to see more canon dream scenes, it's a really interesting instrument that has been seriously underutilised so far.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Did you guys notice the girls barely show any interest with MC other than sex/fooling around?Also,no one kiss him or show any romantic interest to him unless he is trying to seduce or they are horny :unsure:

Or maybe im airheaded because I never see the girls come to him,hang out in his room.its always him try hard to be with them.

I guess MC just a typical plain looking man stuck with the girls. :LOL:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Did you guys notice the girls barely show any interest with MC other than sex/fooling around?Also,no one kiss him or show any interest to him unless he is trying to seduce or they are horny :unsure:
No, Rae sleeps (as in actually sleeps -- no sex) in your arms. There's a fair amount of cuddling on the couch as well especially with movie night. Naomi cuddles with you sitting at the front door. Caitlin gets hugs for comfort, occasionally. Lariel... is Lariel and at least is now willing to talk civilly.

Remember everyone's (except Rae's) libidos are enhanced.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
No, Rae sleeps (as in actually sleeps -- no sex) in your arms. There's a fair amount of cuddling on the couch as well especially with movie night. Naomi cuddles with you sitting at the front door. Caitlin gets hugs for comfort, occasionally. Lariel... is Lariel and at least is now willing to talk civilly.

Remember everyone's (except Rae's) libidos are enhanced.
Yes,that.:)Imagine if Matsu from ES or Isac from My Real Desire are the MC.The girls probably the one always come and hang out with MC instead of the other way around.Isac more interesting because he barely show any emotion and apathetic.Never desire for sex or girls.But since he does help them out because its a 'right'things to do.They are the one keep pestering over him:LUL:

As for what you mention,I think they just being friend.They never show any romantic interest to him.He is more like a male friend in a house that take care of the girls libido. :unsure:

As for Lyriel,she never come asking for sex.She still look annoyed whenever you asking for sex service.Also like the others she barely show any interest with MC,nor does she interested to know about his background,hobby,job or whatever about MC.

Last edited:

davederick

Mar 28, 2018
So like wtf am i suppose to do on the faucet hint?
Edit: k nvm i just realize the retarded dev make it an event that can fail if u choose the other choice.

• Angry
Reactions: Buffalo Games

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.4.13:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Lyriel is proving to be the most annoying member of the household; I swear I've spent more time forwarding time to find her events than the others combined. In addition she's picked up the valley girl 'like' disease and it's, like, totally annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: shuvit

arichery

Aug 17, 2020
I'm so surprised by the fact I just played this all over again for the second time and I had the same feeling as I did when I played it for the first time. This just too good. It was also especially nice since I had the game had a lot more choices and actions since the first time I played.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I've updated the master post with the latest public release (0.4.13r2), it includes some progressions fixes for Cait's event chain. y'all really should've waited a day for a proper public release :cautious:

As is the custom, I'll be back in a few days to answer questions. In the meantime, if you encounter any bugs, please upload your save right away, most of the time I can fix the issue and keep all your progression intact.

May 9, 2020
*May require ADB install and may cause Play Store to crash. You should get the compressed version for Android, really.

How come that's the case, I have been experiencing play store crashes and play store data randomly racking up to 1-3GB for a while now. Which I can now link to all the uncompressed Ero games I have.

Why would the compressed version not cause problems? I'm not really a fan of compressed versions since the resolution will be really bad.

Ishandul

Jun 16, 2018
Get the next release (posted yesterday).

You can ignore the error, BUT you won't get the banana scenes ever as I discovered 60 days later..
Wait, do you mean we'll never get the banana events if we ignore the error and continue on, even if we get the 13r2 update?
and I mean get the 13r2 update, but load a save after ignoring the error.

(hope I'm wrong, I'd REALLY hate to have to start basically over again.)

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Wait, do you mean we'll never get the banana events if we ignore the error and continue on, even if we get the 13r2 update?
and I mean get the 13r2 update, but load a save after ignoring the error.

(hope I'm wrong, I'd REALLY hate to have to start basically over again.)
That I have no idea of. I was using r1. After 70-80 days having cleared all other events and concentrating on all variations of interacting with Caitlin I finally gave up. My guess is ignoring the error left the variable in a state where it couldn't satisfy whatever condition tests it is used for.

Ishandul

Jun 16, 2018
That I have no idea of. I was using r1. After 70-80 days having cleared all other events and concentrating on all variations of interacting with Caitlin I finally gave up. My guess is ignoring the error left the variable in a state where it couldn't satisfy whatever condition tests it is used for.
Actually I just grabbed the update and tried, and almost first thing after loading a r1 save I ran into a very suspiciously acting redhead making a break for her room with some "snacks".

• Love
Reactions: sillyrobot
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes