ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Idk if this one was already reported, but oh well. Get this one while talk with Cait around the moment with the erotic book.
Thanks for reporting, I know about this issue, the v0.3.4 is going public in about a day, and it's fixed there, so I won't be doing a hotfix. You can just ignore it, it's a flag for a single line of dialogue.

I read somewhere that there is a thigh job with caitlin. Is this true? If so, how can i trigger it? And is it a repeatable scene? Caitlin is at 20/10 btw.
Yup, just follow her route through the end. And yes, it is a repeatable scene.

Reactions: Koruya
Dec 20, 2018
Got a "Story End?.." screen, but no cooking event or any sexual contend with Caitilin or redhead girl. Am I doing something wrong?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Got a "Story End?.." screen, but no cooking event or any sexual contend with Caitilin or redhead girl. Am I doing something wrong?
No not with Rea just keep progressing with her, Rea cooking is on her trust route check the phone and look at the infernal trust hint, did you get the story end with Caitlin? You should have seen her sexual content before that.
cend.png
Did you only see one story end card? there is one for each girl and there are two end cards for Rea, one for her story content and one for infernal trust.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Got the game in my sign in case people who like my jokes sometimes decide to check it out and support it because I want it to be a success.

(y)

• Love
Reactions: ZanithOne

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
v0.3.4 is now free for everyone, links and changelog are in the master post. But just in case:
Changelog:
  • 3 new major story events
  • 1 new animated lewd event
  • New talk sprites for Naomi
  • New fridge mechanics (new in beta build)

And v0.3.5 goes into alpha. Full release post is at In short, v0.3.5 is mostly about various lewd activities. And this is a header pic from the post just so you folks won't scroll past :whistle:

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
v0.3.4 is now free for everyone, links and changelog are in the master post. But just in case:
Changelog:
  • 3 new major story events
  • 1 new animated lewd event
  • New talk sprites for Naomi
  • New fridge mechanics (new in beta build)

And v0.3.5 goes into alpha. Full release post is at In short, v0.3.5 is mostly about various lewd activities. And this is a header pic from the post just so you folks won't scroll past :whistle:
Does she set the cereal on fire?

HeroicLegend

Jan 13, 2019
Oh my... A new update, I really want to play this update but I know it'll leave me even more excited for the next release. Phenomenal game so far, the animations are great and the story lines are intriguing. I don't want to fall under first girl syndrome, but Rae is best girl so far imo.

Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Oh my... A new update, I really want to play this update but I know it'll leave me even more excited for the next release. Phenomenal game so far, the animations are great and the story lines are intriguing. I don't want to fall under first girl syndrome, but Rae is best girl so far imo.
Rae is one of the best girls in any game so it's understandable. And she's got a headstart in content. Cait is RAPIDLY getting points with me every update.

That girl is way too cute.

HeroicLegend

Jan 13, 2019
Rae is one of the best girls in any game so it's understandable. And she's got a headstart in content. Cait is RAPIDLY getting points with me every update.

That girl is way too cute.
That's true. She did get a head start. It's too early in the development process to have a true "best girl" since we haven't been introduced to all of them yet. Cait is pretty amazing too, that scene in the bathroom is a gift sent from the hentai gods. I'll have to play the update later tonight, can't wait.

• Love
Reactions: TomberryDude

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
(y)I gotta say i really enjoy every time i see an update for this gem. Honestly I cant wait for Nov 8-9. ZanithOne, please keep doing the amazing job your doing.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes