segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Agreed. I will be very sad if Rae loses those delectable perkies. One of the strengths of this game imo is that not every woman looked like she had watermelons stuffed in her bra.
Don't worry. It can only be temporary due to technical reasons. Otherwise, the dev needs to re-render everything that could possibly happen after this to make it consistent. This is also the reason why nothing can be moved or broken in the house.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Don't worry. It can only be temporary due to technical reasons. Otherwise, the dev needs to re-render everything that could possibly happen after this to make it consistent. This is also the reason why nothing can be moved or broken in the house.
I sure hope so would really hate to see Rae with those the rest of the game :cry:

Eggtrix

Mar 5, 2024
Very good point. Ok, I won't worry, I'll just look forward to what will no doubt be a couple big soft side stories!

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I sure hope so would really hate to see Rae with those the rest of the game :cry:
I'm sure Zan understands. Heck, just recently there've been a number of games on the front page where every single heroine has the exact same G-cup breast size. Those games universally suck.

Personally I prefer boobs between flatter than Rae to about Caitlin's size, which is why I don't really get on with Naomi or Yona as much as the other girls.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I'm sure Zan understands. Heck, just recently there've been a number of games on the front page where every single heroine has the exact same G-cup breast size. Those games universally suck.

Personally I prefer boobs between flatter than Rae to about Caitlin's size, which is why I don't really get on with Naomi or Yona as much as the other girls.
(y) Yeah I'm A to Mid C myself anything over that's a waste :LOL:

Ajblader123

Dec 21, 2018
It been a while, since i last play, and apparently there was a Halloween event. How do I unlock it, and are there any other in the game like a Christmas event?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It been a while, since i last play, and apparently there was a Halloween event. How do I unlock it, and are there any other in the game like a Christmas event?
Set your system clock to October or November. And yes, there's a Christmas one too if you set the date to Christmas.

kitchwan

Apr 15, 2020
Lyriel has only come once for the whole room service thing in my playthrough so far. On day 211. How often does she do it?

Edit: Never mind, I tried something. Told Cait to stop coming in the morning and Lyriel showed up like 2 mornings later. That's kind of annoying. Oh well, problem solved.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Lyriel has only come once for the whole room service thing in my playthrough so far. On day 211. How often does she do it?

Edit: Never mind, I tried something. Told Cait to stop coming in the morning and Lyriel showed up like 2 mornings later. That's kind of annoying. Oh well, problem solved.
Its not down to Cait going to you in the morning, as I've had both Cait and Lyriel active and they've gone to the MC's room on alternating mornings. Really down to RNG.

Reactions: wfsnekili
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes