fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I must apologise for making assumptions, it came from seeing time and time again people asking for saves for every game even whe it doesn't make sense.
Personally I usually play a game to check it out and then play again when the amount of changes warrants starting over, which usually is either a long time or waiting till completion.
Also aren't the saves compatible between versions?
it's fine m8, I don't blame you. I know how annoying it sounds to beg for saves and I hate doing it.

not always, but I also have a habit of deleting the game folder as soon as I'm done with the game, sometimes for HDD space, sometimes because I know the save won't matter next update
although I don't remember why I deleted AIDA... I think I got it confused with the developer's other game. with the butt snakes.

straightshota

May 28, 2020
Kinda upset that the plot didn't get progressed, but with another game in development, and having to implement Roxanne as a party member I can see why this wouldn't be a good time to advance the story, this update did have a healthy amount of content, even if it needed a new character to enjoy properly. Will there be any other party members or is she going to be the only option?

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Very cool that the Laser Module Head equipment has its own animations and spritework.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
For those having trouble getting the new passives, the passive giver was coded incorrectly, and doesn't work unless you're exactly the level the passives would be given at. This was noted in the comments of the itch.io page for the game, and so the dev already knows about it.

Outonbail

Mar 25, 2018
Got a suggestion for an upgrade:
High-Beams: A chest upgrade giving Ada two front-facing lights with better range in addition to her normal light. Provides in-combat skill with a chance to blind foes.

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Yeah the robot that is supposed to give you the missing passives is broken lmao lol I suck ass but hopefully you won't have much trouble leveling.

Reactions: Ryex and Beats9821

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
What's the point of levelling up if enemies scale with your level?
At that point just make the entire thing gear based, no?

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
It's so you can decide in which order to complete the quests.
Yeah but at that point just remove experience completely and add more gear options, so you gain more power and advance while actually playing the game.
Having to gather experience to level up to get some perks feels grindy for no reason if there isn't an actual levelling up progression.

Reactions: Gabaw

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
Some weird bugs here.

There seems to be an issue with equipping the LAZOR head slot item. It flickers and blinks weirdly. Unsure if it is only with the Haydee skin or not.

A raider kept jerking off to a Sharpshooter; even when she was dead. No idea how to replicate it.

In the side quest; 'Person in distress' there is some spots where you can just clip through things;like the food stand at the top of my map.

In Roxanne's quest; right before the boss in the director's room; you can clip through the phone.

Last edited:

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Ah yes, A.I.D.A. from the hit fantasy video game, Morrowind: Dagoth Guy. Looks good, aside from the issues already brought to your attention. I'll check it out again a few builds down the line.

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
Some weird bugs here.

There seems to be an issue with equipping the LAZOR head slot item. It flickers and blinks weirdly. Unsure if it is only with the Haydee skin or not.

A raider kept jerking off to a Sharpshooter; even when she was dead. No idea how to replicate it.

In the side quest; 'Person in distress' there is some spots where you can just clip through things;like the food stand at the top of my map.

In Roxanne's quest; right before the boss in the director's room; you can clip through the phone.
hmm, let me maybe clear some things for u: about bugged head - everything was fine for me ( at least at standart paint), about jerking raider - i dont think that the fact of woman beeing dead will not let him to jerk off at her body for some reason i th XD, i didn't find or pay attention on other bugs (if there any), so dunno )

Reactions: Waweri
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes