zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i was wondering will the chick we first meet in the little work shop get more scene's.

Meatfella

Apr 23, 2021
this game seems pretty good
if i ever saw it on steam-
well, i probably wouldn't get it because i don't want my friends to know i've bought a game about giant robot gazhongas, not even mentioning the fact that it might not fly on steam considering how obvious its "inspiration" is

but barring those 2 things i would definitely have this on the wishlist at the very least

Meatfella

Apr 23, 2021
also, something that i like which i didn't immediately notice: the small unopened cardboard boxes can be opened and contain items
1682451831777.png
i probably missed a few items early on because i didn't realize this until just before going into the downtown area

Reactions: gsmiles99

Meatfella

Apr 23, 2021
sorry if i'm spamming this thread, but i have encountered a few bugs, and i'm not sure where else i would put them

1. random crash when fighting the legendary mutant (the glowing boobs one) upon loading a save just before and trying again, it didn't crash a second time, but it did hitch quite badly. i had been playing the game for a pretty long time so maybe it was just a memory issue

2. can't swap upgrades after choosing between personality/combat in the downtown north hotel. the second upgrade terminal in rude city still lets me swap just fine though

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
For those having trouble getting the new passives, the passive giver was coded incorrectly, and doesn't work unless you're exactly the level the passives would be given at. This was noted in the comments of the itch.io page for the game, and so the dev already knows about it.
Wonder if they fixed this bug, was one of the things that made me avoid doing (another) playthrough.

Reactions: iconoclast9800

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well that bitch chasing you can kill you really fast so i guess tring to level up by grinding lol.

Pervert Ghost

Aug 23, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of A.I.D.A. v0.283.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.05.2023 (v0.283)
heyy 66, could you please port henteria 3 ( https://f95zone.to/threads/henteria-chronicles-ch-3-the-peacekeepers-update-5-n_taii.134272/ )

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
this game need pregnancy. mc getting rape all the time. mc getting other girls pregnant because she can grow a dick.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
So,first partner of A.I.D.A is a deathclaw,what will be the next one?Anyone's guessing or Zem already decided?Maybe this time we get a full 4 members party,or maybe i'm just delaying too much my rad-away and being delusional and 2 is as far as we get,anyway,loved the fact that A.I.D.A can be kinky,and have a personallity not so oblivious like Namu to all the contact she has to all the sexual atmosphere she is exposed.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes