zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think roxxy need's more scene's with her being used as well by others then just tentacles and a man shaveing his face in her ass lol.

IncognitoOwl

Feb 20, 2021
Anyone got an ETA on Roxxy content? I want more scenes of her, like her finally hooking up with Aida (Benis Module optional, at this point I'm just mashing the two together like "KISS!"), or maybe Roxxy getting her own Big Rockclaw Dongalongagong, like a quest about finding male Rockclaws and coming away with the DNA of one, have that "Roxxane Special" slot double as Meat Power Core/Crotch.

Or use that unused Back slot, I can see some tentacles going there.

I just want Big Blushy Lizard to get some lovin' damn it.

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
im a bit confused, enemies with sex above their name dont use lewd attacks in combat, even when i use the Lewd skill. am i supposed to take off all armor?

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
im a bit confused, enemies with sex above their name dont use lewd attacks in combat, even when i use the Lewd skill. am i supposed to take off all armor?
Go to aida's memory bank and interract with the robot next to the red button - it will fix the lewd scenes for old saves.

• Red Heart
Reactions: arigatogyro

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
On firefox and gamecore, I have a error when opening the quest menu. (following order) After been called back to the main city also a problem when chasing the mayor. I'm blocked behind him and can't move. Thanks to fast travel i can go away. Found the rocket launcher, but it don't appear in any list. It seems that in the last update 0,283 with buttweave new bugs appear.

Last edited:
Reactions: shadowu366

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
So,first partner of A.I.D.A is a deathclaw,what will be the next one?Anyone's guessing or Zem already decided?Maybe this time we get a full 4 members party,or maybe i'm just delaying too much my rad-away and being delusional and 2 is as far as we get,anyway,loved the fact that A.I.D.A can be kinky,and have a personallity not so oblivious like Namu to all the contact she has to all the sexual atmosphere she is exposed.
Probably Gloria, she escaped & her mask is found in the interactive tentacle area. She has nowhere to go now so may as well recruit her.

Also, her boss fight is beatable (even without the rocket launcher) as long as you didn't waste a turn to anal her with the benis module.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes