The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Has anyone found the Mean Suburbs yet? I explored all the city sectors without success. Maybe it'll be in the path top of Mean City - West in next versions?

paintcabinet

Mar 25, 2017
anything you can do with the "big boobies" guy? the one that runs into you and you can find him above and he moves when you talk?

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
It says that Amber does massages and baths at the basement of her house, does that hint there will be Amber scenes?

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
had a little idea for a couple of things, what if you could get a third party member perhaps that nerd kid from Armageddon city albeit probably healing or buff/debuff since Roxanne is sort of a tank and Aida is dps. For the chest plate what do you think of Jenny using parts salvaged from that other robot that attacked, it could increase defense but lower agility since it would increase Aida's breast size plus perhaps it could have effects of the plug but to heal the other party members.

Reactions: RollsRocker

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
On firefox and gamecore, I have a error when opening the quest menu. (following order) After been called back to the main city also a problem when chasing the mayor. I'm blocked behind him and can't move. Thanks to fast travel i can go away. Found the rocket launcher, but it don't appear in any list. It seems that in the last update 0,283 with buttweave new bugs appear.
Was hoping to get some respons but nothing. perhaps in the next update (lets keep the saved games) it will be solved.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just hope for the girls to get more scene's roxy go some scene's but i think she need's some more loven lol. could and sure this will be one more girl to come along and i am guessing her but i think it will be valintinif that was her name.

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
i just hope for the girls to get more scene's roxy go some scene's but i think she need's some more loven lol. could and sure this will be one more girl to come along and i am guessing her but i think it will be valintinif that was her name.
I have the impression that hoping in this game and f95, is hopeless

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes