the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A.I.D.A. v0.311.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 28.06.2023 (bugfix)

Last edited:

OblivionCT

Jan 16, 2019
Don't know how or why but Rox is permanently stuck without sex animations in battle, doesn't matter if i enable or disable them, they are skipped every time now, is there a fix for this?

Last edited:

Mysteryous0222

Mar 9, 2022
I have a question if I already have installed, played and a saved game from a previous version but I don't want to uninstall the version I already have and lose all the progress and I was wondering does anyone know how I can put the new version of the game without losing all the progress ?

maekl

Jun 23, 2018
I have a question if I already have installed, played and a saved game from a previous version but I don't want to uninstall the version I already have and lose all the progress and I was wondering does anyone know how I can put the new version of the game without losing all the progress ?
open the new version and see if you can continue your last save; if not, (PC) then go to the archives (Folder>www>saves) and copy saves folder from old version to the new version in the same archive. Hope i have explained myself haha

Reactions: Mysteryous0222

Mysteryous0222

Mar 9, 2022
open the new version and see if you can continue your last save; if not, (PC) then go to the archives (Folder>www>saves) and copy saves folder from old version to the new version in the same archive. Hope i have explained myself haha
I have the android version

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes