Kneegears

Oct 16, 2022
View attachment 1239898

Overview:
This character is based on a certain robot from a certain video game. It is kind of obvious, yes?
Here some basics of the game;
The game is gonna be an RPG with an original story, where you take control of A.I.D.A., an android/robutt built up by an escaped scientist from a mean group of tech-hoarding crazies. He ran away from this group, because they couldn't understand his fascination for robots, giving them tits and whatnot. This mean group captures the scientist, but a freak radioactive thunderstorm in the area wakes A.I.D.A. up, powering up her battery. Here starts her adventure in the wild, radioactive wasteland, filled with dangers unimaginable. It's the year 2295 and the world is still recovering from the nuclear war, over 200 years ago. What can a single android do in this god-forsaken world? Let's find out!​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-28
Release Date: 2023-06-26
Developer: Zem
Censored: No
Version: 0.311
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Where can I get it's Android version?

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
quick question, in the Mars bad ending can you actually reach the teleporter at the top right and if yes can you use it ??

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
Yes, but you have a limited amount of steps you can do so there's little room for error.
If I'm not mistaken you need to
Does that negate the bad ending or something??
also, do you by any chance remember how to get to the death claws out the top of your mind?

wwcrimson

Dec 27, 2021

cctt22

Oct 7, 2022
how the fuck do u fast travel edit also suddenly some giant robot boss fight when i havent saved after full clear vault 64 fuck this garbage

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ObsidianShard
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes