SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
Vault 64 : Lazer Module

Tunnel Noxious : Radiation Core
You don't mean in that area where you go under grown after the chair moves
and then far in the back where you hit this button that puts that section on lockdown do you?
Cause i cant seem to get back in there idk if that means i went in didnt pick it up and softlocked myself out of it
on my current save.

Edit: Think i found the cavce you meant

Last edited:

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
Why is it that the tentacle girls and bosses like this have the best looking Ass and Hip shape, a God tier body and you cant use the Benis model on them? It's practically begging you to be behind it its literally bending over. Not even a blowjob what's that monster tongue even for?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mysteryous0222

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
Why is it that the tentacle girls and bosses like this have the best looking Ass and Hip shape, a God tier body and you cant use the Benis model on them? It's practically begging you to be behind it its literally bending over. Not even a blowjob what's that monster tongue even for?
Rimming.

user500

Jul 6, 2018
Can Anyone tell me what this bullshit is? Is this supposed to be an impossible to defeat boss because
my playthrough so far has been pretty balanced hell i even felt over powered for a moment when I crafted the Advanced Laser Pistol. But then I get to "Cumassbenis" town and this boss is there. I have fought this fucker over 20+ times or more and the only way i can describe it is it's like one of those fucked crane machines that makes you think you have a chance but you dont. She basically will keep trying to lower your health to 75% so she can use rapid laser on you and kill you. OR, she will let you get a few hits in before she starts doing it then whenever she feels like it she will just spam Rapid Laser 4+ times in a row until you're fucking dead.

It doesn't matter how many healing items you bring I have over 14-15+ Greater Healing HP items and the fucking Ass healing device 3000 and it's not enough fucking healing at all. I have the sniper rifle instead of the advanced laser pistol now and im trying to apply crippling shot which at least seems to be able to let me pop a greater heal right after because presumably shes slower now as per the attacks description but that shit barely helps it just allows me to pop a heal, then prepare to pop another heal to stay above 75% so i dont get 1 shot by rapid laser and then if I use the primary damaging attack instead of crippling
shot she'll just fucking spam Rapid Laser anyway because I did damage that was too competent even though all of my attacks
hit her like a pile of wet dog shit.

Why in the hell does her level change every fucking time you fight her? You fight her she's level 13, alright i died whatever ill try again, she's level 14 now, oh ok whatever not that far up YOU DIE AGAIN. Then she's level 16 now i mean it's not like she does any fucking less damage at level 13, and i'm level 14 and yet she's still cataclysmically stomping my shit in. What the fuck?

Can someone, tell me if it's possible to buy or find armor anywhere??? Because none of the shops i've seen have armor for purchase and the only areas I have access to is are the places in the second image. There has literally been no other location accessible that gives me armor. All I got was the sniper from Vault64 and i don't even want to talk about how fucking unbalanced that shit was, I went in there I never wanna see another Mary again they fucking bodied the shit out of me and they were relative to my level too. I had to use the lewd action to slow their attacks as the only way to survive their onslaught and I got fucking sucked off until I got legitimately tired of getting my dick sucked. You know it's bad when you're tired of seeing your dick get sucked man. Also the Bandit fight in Bandit town against the 4 bandits is fucking impossible too.

Answers PLEASEE Man. I've been stuck on this shit for like 2 weeks at this point, a guy's just trying to bust some nuts and enjoy a game but i'm getting CLAPPED.

Edit: I just killed the Bandits in Bandit Town, I used the "Benis Module and the Silent Killer pistol" you'd think that small pistol was ass since it does so much less damage but Agility+Silent Killer is really strong compared to everything else I've been using so far man. Gonna try Benis+Silent Killer for that robo asshole boss too. Alright it doesn't work on her it does better than anything else but it doesnt change the fact she has bullshit kill you whenever she wants mechanics
also I went out of my way to grind and level up a bit from the maries to get to lv17 AND NOW SHE'S LV 19 WTF. This is Bullshit

Edit2: I found a companion and i'm presuming this is gonna get alot easier
Do you fight everything you come across? You could just be under leveled if you run away from mob fights too much, having the companion will help a lot but there are buffs you get at certain levels that up your stats. I'd recommend doing some sweeping of the old areas to see if there is any items or events you may have missed. As for armor there really isn't anything in game that helps you from dying more then the core equipment, most other equipment is mostly for character customization. You can also try going back to the thing that lets you pick a personality upgrade or a stat buff and get the buff for a bit if you don't already have it, there are two of those in the game right now if I'm right.

Mysteryous0222

Mar 9, 2022
I sincerely share your opinion, when I got the benis module I also thought that A.I.D.A would be allowed to have sex with the bosses (minimum to common enemies but not even that) to a certain point I think it is for decoration the vast majority of the time. At least I thought that when we got to armageddon city uppercide in the v.i.p club (and with the lust personality module) there would be some option by having the benis module that A.I.D.A could have some special service for the workers (at least a glory hole)

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
Do you fight everything you come across? You could just be under leveled if you run away from mob fights too much, having the companion will help a lot but there are buffs you get at certain levels that up your stats. I'd recommend doing some sweeping of the old areas to see if there is any items or events you may have missed. As for armor there really isn't anything in game that helps you from dying more then the core equipment, most other equipment is mostly for character customization. You can also try going back to the thing that lets you pick a personality upgrade or a stat buff and get the buff for a bit if you don't already have it, there are two of those in the game right now if I'm right.
I solved my problems, I tried alot of things I leveled farther than i needed to and still wasn't able to defeat the boss from the cumasbenis town. The answer for that particular fight, and this entire game seems to be that level doesn't matter as much as fulfilling some requirements because everytime you level everything will just scale to your level save for a few enemies here or there but its uncommon. That boss (Annihilator) was hard coded to beat you no matter what you do without the companion at that stage in the game but in theory the only way you could beat it solo as far as I can tell is with the Silenced Pistol's Action point ability "Execution Shot". It has a 5% chance to kill anything if the shot procs the effect but it uses 20 AP each time meaning you can only fire it 4 times before having to use a Butt Charger 3000, and by then the boss will probably kill you
if you don't sacrifice a turn to use a greater healing item.

So basically you could probably kill it solo if you just keep throwing yourself into the grinder and save scumming
until the effect of the silenced pistol pops but it seems like the game really wants you to have recruited Roxanne by that point
especially since directly after you complete that you start to get more events involving Roxanne that pop up in the area after that fight. But if you do use Roxanne everything in this fight is a cake walk even if Roxanne is base level, I got her when she was around level 8 and I was level 19 and she singlehandedly made that fight a joke because the boss split up the damage output between two people instead of one, and because Roxanne can stun her giving you more time to mitigate damage with heals, chargers, and even land more attacks of your own.

You can pretty effortlessly kill the Annihilator Boss with Roxanne by making her use her stun abity (25% chance to proc a stun) and just keep Spamming Execution shot+Butt chargers until you land one that procs and it will completely bypass her HP gating phase entirely and avoid the rest of the fight. Also equipping the Benis module with the Silenced Pistol actually
increases your Speed Stat enough that you'll more consistently get double turns more than the boss which will give
you 3 turns every other couple turns you get if Roxanne is with you.

Using the silenced pistol and benis module has made Vault64 way easier when I went to do some side leveling there, but it really wasn't the leveling that helped. Stuff after cumasbenis town seems to be much easier in general too with all of this now I guess going into the fight with what I had just made it into a super boss by doing it in an unintended way idk.

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
I sincerely share your opinion, when I got the benis module I also thought that A.I.D.A would be allowed to have sex with the bosses (minimum to common enemies but not even that) to a certain point I think it is for decoration the vast majority of the time. At least I thought that when we got to armageddon city uppercide in the v.i.p club (and with the lust personality module) there would be some option by having the benis module that A.I.D.A could have some special service for the workers (at least a glory hole)
So far the only relevant sexual encounter using it that i've seen has been with the Mary girls
they will actually swap between cunnilingus or sucking you off depending on which crotch option you have equipped.
Yeah, I guess I'm disappointed they don't have more options for aida to use the Benis, minor disappointment further there's no other skin tones for male enemies that fuck you as Aida either so it's always just the pasty white dong, alot of game devs default to that one option it seems. Idk variety is good. I mean there's that one mutant futa lady but that's literally it as far as I can tell in terms of other skin tone shades.

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
Maybe but we don't get that exactly either just some random tentacle.
Would be nice if there was a custom scene with the monster lady on screen doing things like
some of the regular trash mobs get. Godlike rack, Hip, and pretty tantalizing face imo they probably have one of the
better designed faces in the game cause some of the humanoid female characters faces just look pretty weird.

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
Random find, may be a bug but you can walk into the walls around Amber's room. You can walk all the way around but can't actually go in when the door's closed. Didn't find any secret interactables or anything along the path so i guess its an oversight
1689026493111.png

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
Anyone know if there's more to this character yet?
There was all this tension build up to the area but nothing really happened

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
Don't know how or why but Rox is permanently stuck without sex animation sin battle, doesn't matter if i enable or disable them, they are skipped every time now, is there a fix for this?
She has sex animations in battle? They never worked for me so I presumed she just
didn't have any even when I tried to cast lewd during her turn they always just go for aida instead

Reactions: OblivionCT

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
Probably Gloria, she escaped & her mask is found in the interactive tentacle area. She has nowhere to go now so may as well recruit her.

Also, her boss fight is beatable (even without the rocket launcher) as long as you didn't waste a turn to anal her with the benis module.
There's alot of interactive tentacle areas, which fast travel location do you mean?

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
I think I just caught up with all of the content of 0.311

Anyway, what are some therories you guys have about
but makes you ask questions.

Also random thought, what if Daisy is secretly a Mary? She has the hair style/color, has blue clothing, a big rack and we never get to see her eyes really so its hard to confirm the same eyes. She doesn't seem to have the same crazy sex drive though.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Anyone know if there's more to this character yet?
There was all this tension build up to the area but nothing really happened
Find the Streaker Man, Find the mocking wall, Find Power.
I think I just caught up with all of the content of 0.311

Anyway, what are some therories you guys have about
but makes you ask questions.

Also random thought, what if Daisy is secretly a Mary? She has the hair style/color, has blue clothing, a big rack and we never get to see her eyes really so its hard to confirm the same eyes. She doesn't seem to have the same crazy sex drive though.
There's alot of interactive tentacle areas, which fast travel location do you mean?
She has sex animations in battle? They never worked for me so I presumed she just
didn't have any even when I tried to cast lewd during her turn they always just go for aida instead
bro really went after months old posts
also fyi, you can quote more than one post per message, just click "reply" on each

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Could someone share a personally completed save with all the BOSS VS and Recorded Photographs unlocked? They don't unlock with the unlock all button.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes