koseta

Oct 1, 2022
Whenever I open the the game I get an error message pop up about profile can't be used because it's from a new version of nw.js...how can I fix this?

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Whenever I open the the game I get an error message pop up about profile can't be used because it's from a new version of nw.js...how can I fix this?
You can ignore that message but if you want to get rid of it follow those steps:

1. Go to %LOCALAPPDATA%/
  2. Delete the folder named nwjs
  3. Go into User Data/Default folders
  4. Delete the files named Web Data and Web Data-journal
  5. Execute the game and check if the message shows up

Since it happens to me too I did the step-by-step and it seens to have worked.

koseta

Oct 1, 2022
You can ignore that message but if you want to get rid of it follow those steps:

1. Go to %LOCALAPPDATA%/
  2. Delete the folder named nwjs
  3. Go into User Data/Default folders
  4. Delete the files named Web Data and Web Data-journal
  5. Execute the game and check if the message shows up

Since it happens to me too I did the step-by-step and it seens to have worked.
The error causes the game to freeze in combat and unable to proceed in anyway, it's happened on multiple games for me. However, your fix worked, I thought that sounded familiar I just couldn't remember that I had to delete the nwjs folder.

Reactions: GenericBlacc

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
Could someone share a personally completed save with all the BOSS VS and Recorded Photographs unlocked? They don't unlock with the unlock all button.
Honestly there's not really any like unique Boss sex scenes
you only get the red visor lady and the red mutant futa lady as bosses with
unique sex scenes. Otherwise the slime ladies are just generic tentacle scenes so that's why.

Reactions: Mysteryous0222

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
this game seems pretty good
if i ever saw it on steam-
well, i probably wouldn't get it because i don't want my friends to know i've bought a game about giant robot gazhongas, not even mentioning the fact that it might not fly on steam considering how obvious its "inspiration" is

but barring those 2 things i would definitely have this on the wishlist at the very least
Think of it this way - you'll buy a game about big tittied robot with or without a dick in Fallout setting and not say... "Having sex with Hitler" or "Furry Hitler" or "Having sex with Hitler 2" No, I'm not joking. Those ARE the games you can find/stumble upon on Steam.

sponchka

Jan 29, 2023
Probably Gloria, she escaped & her mask is found in the interactive tentacle area. She has nowhere to go now so may as well recruit her.

Also, her boss fight is beatable (even without the rocket launcher) as long as you didn't waste a turn to anal her with the benis module.
Can you show a picture of where her mask is?

asslordthe4th

Mar 21, 2022
Probably Gloria, she escaped & her mask is found in the interactive tentacle area. She has nowhere to go now so may as well recruit her.

Also, her boss fight is beatable (even without the rocket launcher) as long as you didn't waste a turn to anal her with the benis module.
i beat her with the module, i think what you experienced was a skill issue

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
I like that Jenni is one of the few rare examples I've seen of a female pervert in lewd games.
Edit: I was wondering if the Dev was just lewding things up when I noticed some of the females had a visible butt crack on their sprites. Then I immediately found out what it was for :KEK:

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2020
Games great, just wondering when the next update will be, no rush or anything of course, just that this is a masterpiece already in my eyes, just me being curious about the next wave of content.

Edit: Just occurred to me the last update was only 76 days ago, not that long ago, huh... Anyways it been 672 days I believe since I bought the game, felt like it was only a month ago when I got it

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes