Beyrin87

May 6, 2020

I like the game, but sorry Paccsu, A.I.D.A. It doesn't even reach Namu's heels

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
I'm still having "Lewd scenes disabled in battle" problem with Roxanne. I used her skill to turn it on, I turned lewd events off and on for both aida and roxanne. I also used the bot in the memory bank to try and fix it but that didn't work either. What's the fix?

Edit: Nevermind a weird thing happend where I saw two of the same skill for "Enable monster lewds" I clicked both and now its working.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2019
All versions Save Stash

Pick a version you want to play, put it where saves are. (aka in your www folder, seperate folder from where the exe is.)
If you want to play the latest update yourself, pick the version before the latest one. Otherwise, the latest save will do (if its there)

Updated to 0.421
may or may not keep updating this.

Last edited:

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
You guys also lose your saves, because you don't transfer them from the last version. They don't automatically do that. You have to.
my case is different, i transferred my save to the latest update (at the time) and something went wrong. i could play the game normally everything functioned fine except the save function

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BanteringBanter
Jun 28, 2019
my case is different, i transferred my save to the latest update (at the time) and something went wrong. i could play the game normally everything functioned fine except the save function
hmmm vague, but unfortunate for you. condolences.

Last edited:

Beyrin87

May 6, 2020
You shouldn't compare games that are in their final version. and games that are still in version 0.389
It's my personal opinion, but in the first missions it was already clear that Namu's game was great, I'm sorry, but this one doesn't excite me that much.

Bahbuygg

Dec 21, 2022
Can anyone please tell me how to remove black box from battle and quest menu, it says new player force to open menu so black box don't appear, mine its not, and there is still black box appearing, i can't even see quest text because the black box, and im play it on joiplay btw android emulator

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
did no one even notice that numnum is in this game are well her ass is lol. that rock that is erataded look's like her ass i think lol

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes