Kybo

Mar 27, 2022

It should've been me, not him! - Yu-Gi-Oh Meme

1696353360628.jpeg

Last edited:

MiamiKingxxx

Aug 24, 2021
I'm sorry, I'm still new to all but can someone give me a step by step on how to use a save file to update my game so I don't have to start all over again. I'd really appreciate it a lot

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
I'm sorry, I'm still new to all but can someone give me a step by step on how to use a save file to update my game so I don't have to start all over again. I'd really appreciate it a lot
  1. save new game. on new update. Save first file.
  2. copy & paste from Old update to the New update.
  3. On save folder
  4. Done!

Last edited:

MiamiKingxxx

Aug 24, 2021
  1. save new game. on new update. Save first file.
  2. copy & paste from Old update to the New update.
  3. On save folder
  4. Done!
I'm still a little lost man I'm sorry. I just downloaded this version and deleted the old version. But I download someone else save file so how do I use there's to add to mine. is the like a video I could watch or something?

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
I'm still a little lost man I'm sorry. I just downloaded this version and deleted the old version. But I download someone else save file so how do I use there's to add to mine. is the like a video I could watch or something?
Put the save file you downloaded in the game folder (AIDA 0.389\www\save) then start the game and load the save.
Here is mine for reference:

1696523567172.png

When there is a new game update, you just need to make a back up somewhere of those save files, delete the old game folder, extract the new game you downloaded and put the files inside again.

Reactions: AnonBeast

MiamiKingxxx

Aug 24, 2021
Put the save file you downloaded in the game folder (AIDA 0.389\www\save) then start the game and load the save.
Here is mine for reference:

View attachment 2982490

When there is a new game update, you just need to make a back up somewhere of those save files, delete the old game folder, extract the new game you downloaded and put the files inside again.
I extract it WinRar and put the save file in that file but nothing happen

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
I extract it WinRar and put the save file in that file but nothing happen
Use my method Extract old save files & folder to the new update old save files
DO NOT DELETE OLD when downloading new update.

AFTER you extracted old save files to the new updates. THEN you can delete old update & old game version

OR

use simple Paccsu method

Done!

PS. TEST FIRST. That new update works with old save-files
IF THERE ISNT NO SAVE FILE on NEW VERSION.
LAUNCH GAME, NEW GAME, SAVE new FILE. EXIT GAME
copy paste
DONE!

Last edited:

FrankRod96

Jun 25, 2018
Why did the update make the game frame as heck? Synched Monitor: Off makes it run super slow and having it on makes it framy as heck im so confused

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
omg robo mommy is so op, twice act from 25 lvl
P.S. i really love mechanics of lvling and equipment in this game gl dev

Luanzy

Apr 23, 2021
Hello, very good, okay, I'll be brief. A friend of mine is a fan of this game and I wonder where the new bosses that he added are located, that is, TECH Destroyer (Boss) and Varheim (Boss) since I wonder because I didn't see them and I don't know much about the truth and After letting me play and they beat the game, I couldn't find them on the entire map, that's why I come here. Does anyone know where they are?

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes