JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Does the dick module even do anything, the enemies just remove it, like bruh, I wanna see the dick??
The BENIS module only appears in scenes in which Aida is penetrated anally, and is removed if she is penetrated vaginally. The BENIS module does not need to be equipped for Aida to dominantly penetrate female enemies, but you do need to have it in your inventory. A special case is Mary in Vault 64, who will play a different grapple animation depending on whether or not Aida has BENIS equipped.

Past that point, the BENIS module gives a percentage scaling magnitude of stats while the crotch plate gives a small amount of additive defense that's less useful with every level-up. I recall it mostly gave agility, which I can't confirm particular usefulness for but it may affect dodge rate.

Reactions: kingme360

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Can anyone introduce me a game like this? An apocalyptic themed game where the male player has to survive or help others? A few mechanics of combat rpg and allows the player to tag female npcs along? I've played Zombie Retreat and its good, primarily games like that.

Senzoburahara

Mar 5, 2022
Great game! Love the game 100%, only thing is I kinda lost my original save.. Anybody got one they could possibly 'Loan' me? before I proceed to get back to where I was myself?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I thought I was hallucinating when I was checking the page for the game Paccsu and the user Paccsu posted. I just found his previous game. I'll give it a go at some point, the art looks nice.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I tried some of Paccsu. It seemed mostly okay. A.I.D.A. definitely does more with the concepts from Paccsu though. In both games, the biggest dev challenge seemed to be balancing combat and found equipment. A.I.D.A. does that mostly better although status-immune endgame bosses limits player approaches.

Also a petty complaint for balance: at a certain point the stun-kick attack becomes overpowered. I don't know how it gets there, but a fast (early in order) attack with high stun chance and huge damage seems to have the best of everything in it. Then again, it has a whole custom lewd animation so if it wasn't good then it wouldn't be seen as often which is less fun. Conversely, the assassin pistol was consistently weak to an underperforming degree. It has an "lethal damage chance" but that doesn't seem to be mechanically happening. It just seems to be a "large" amount of damage that rarely appears and doesn't really compete well against the sniper rifles and upgraded shotguns.

Anyway, game's great and for this crowd lewd graphics is priority over combat balance. It's much better done in A.I.D.A., just keep it consistently in scope and the game will be really fun in mostly all ways.

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
I tried some of Paccsu. It seemed mostly okay. A.I.D.A. definitely does more with the concepts from Paccsu though. In both games, the biggest dev challenge seemed to be balancing combat and found equipment. A.I.D.A. does that mostly better although status-immune endgame bosses limits player approaches.

Also a petty complaint for balance: at a certain point the stun-kick attack becomes overpowered. I don't know how it gets there, but a fast (early in order) attack with high stun chance and huge damage seems to have the best of everything in it. Then again, it has a whole custom lewd animation so if it wasn't good then it wouldn't be seen as often which is less fun. Conversely, the assassin pistol was consistently weak to an underperforming degree. It has an "lethal damage chance" but that doesn't seem to be mechanically happening. It just seems to be a "large" amount of damage that rarely appears and doesn't really compete well against the sniper rifles and upgraded shotguns.

Anyway, game's great and for this crowd lewd graphics is priority over combat balance. It's much better done in A.I.D.A., just keep it consistently in scope and the game will be really fun in mostly all ways.
if ur using the pistol its more for the agility boost and then using late game equipment like the eye beam multiple times b4 enemies get a hit out

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
if ur using the pistol its more for the agility boost and then using late game equipment like the eye beam multiple times b4 enemies get a hit out
Makes sense. I use BENIS for the agility. Aida tends to get 2 or 3 attacks on her first turn before Roxanne moves, which I use with the 2nd form of sniper rifle. Although that's the thing, if I'm not using the pistol I'm using the beam which relies on a status the last bosses won't take. What I mean is, the pistol was for playing with because the 2nd forms of sniper and shotgun were just heckin' stronk.

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
Makes sense. I use BENIS for the agility. Aida tends to get 2 or 3 attacks on her first turn before Roxanne moves, which I use with the 2nd form of sniper rifle. Although that's the thing, if I'm not using the pistol I'm using the beam which relies on a status the last bosses won't take. What I mean is, the pistol was for playing with because the 2nd forms of sniper and shotgun were just heckin' stronk.
well that and if u know where to look u can get a rocket launcher which the anim is alright but usually nukes small enemy types

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
well that and if u know where to look u can get a rocket launcher which the anim is alright but usually nukes small enemy types
Oh yeah, the "mocking walls" guy. Funny hint. The player definitely didn't go through the effort of unlocking that door for nothing.

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
Ok this is thought I have in Vault 186 we find a Mary I thought "Odd why is she there" what if she's are next follower we can get?

ninhuy12

Oct 17, 2019
guys, how to enter Ruinheim ? the guard at the bridge didn't let me pass, I tried talking to Valentina but didn't work 1703084573004.png

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes