Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
A-I-D-A. Attention, Interest, Decision, Action.
Attention: Do I have your attention?
Interest: Are you interested? I know you are, 'cause it's fuck or walk. You close or you hit the bricks.
Decision: Have you made your decision for Christ?
And Action. A-I-D-A

AnnynhaKawyy

May 17, 2021
FYI dont need one.

Open the inventory menu and find in your items the Gallery Viewer recollection. this dev it's based that even adds that while game it's in development for those who want the quick fap anyways :D
The point is, I wanna play the game, Not just quick fap. I want to have everything from the last update (Wich i got) But because i lost i want to continue it

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Who is that Overseer? And where is vault 186? Found Buttwaeve east but no sewers. Is this update really updated?

Last edited:

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
If you haven't found it already, its northeast of buttweave
Thanks for the answer but there is nothing northeast of Butwaeve. Just a heart with tentacles and that is all. Only a kind of triomph arc and all the exits go to the same point. Who is calling for the missing person? And the sewers??

Last edited:

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Guys do you have any idea where the three magazines could be at?
Okay!, so I managed to get myself one of the three magazines, its located in west buttweave, industrial area, north house.
1703594036654.png (This is where you enter to find the magazine)

The magazine's cover is just the pink hair girl and it gives you some exp and stats upgrades.

And yes, the way to receive it is by interacting with a purse that has a green ring on it, just like you would do to find the "One man's treasure" photos.

However, unlike "One man's treasure", it doesn't give any hints nor quests to the other two magazines whereabouts.

So if someone is able to willingly tell me or the community where the other two magazines are at, I'd be gladly appreciated.

orangis

May 2, 2020
Thanks for the answer but there is nothing northeast of Butwaeve. Just a heart with tentacles and that is all. Only a kind of triomph arc and all the exits go to the same point. Who is calling for the missing person? And the sewers??
it should be north of those. You get access to the sewers after talking to the overseer in vault 186, then going to this building at the bottom of east buttweave (go all the way right, then all the way down, then all the way left) to get the sewer keys, then going into the sewers. Screenshot (35).png
Screenshot (36).png

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Thanks and I found also some answers in other sites but playing the game via gamcore vault 186 don't show up. Perhaps the update is not fully updated. Also no bars on the bottom.(red and yellow). Schermafbeelding 2023-12-26 om 21.41.11.png

Last edited:

Mewzmao

Feb 19, 2021
for the quest "one man treasure: mean city" where are all last 2 pics and where is the last 3rd magazine location?

BhyndU

Sep 2, 2023
Is it just me or did the speed of the game increase? Like cutscenes are faster and walking feels like sprinting

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes