NazrT

Jun 19, 2022
Okay!, so I managed to get myself one of the three magazines, its located in west buttweave, industrial area, north house.
View attachment 3205909 (This is where you enter to find the magazine)

The magazine's cover is just the pink hair girl and it gives you some exp and stats upgrades.

And yes, the way to receive it is by interacting with a purse that has a green ring on it, just like you would do to find the "One man's treasure" photos.

However, unlike "One man's treasure", it doesn't give any hints nor quests to the other two magazines whereabouts.

So if someone is able to willingly tell me or the community where the other two magazines are at, I'd be gladly appreciated.
So I found the second magazine cover and to find it you go to Mean City Center -> Mean City West -> go up north to Mean Subarbs -> speak to the guard about a mutant after the women -> Ignore the first entrance and keep moving forward -> once you reach the Mean Offices just go up and you will see the purse all the way to the left

• Red Heart
Reactions: cxvii

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
So I found the second magazine cover and to find it you go to Mean City Center -> Mean City West -> go up north to Mean Subarbs -> speak to the guard about a mutant after the women -> Ignore the first entrance and keep moving forward -> once you reach the Mean Offices just go up and you will see the purse all the way to the left
Oh my days, thanks a bunch, couldn't have done it without you! All we need is the location of the third magazine. Funny thing is that I already finished the quest about a mutant after the women and that made it harder to locate the magazines, especially since I wouldn't return to places that I've been to for a quest. But anyways thanks!

Last magazine We're coming for you!

Wulfgrum

Sep 17, 2018
Oh my days, thanks a bunch, couldn't have done it without you! All we need is the location of the third magazine. Funny thing is that I already finished the quest about a mutant after the women and that made it harder to locate the magazines, especially since I wouldn't return to places that I've been to for a quest. But anyways thanks!

Last magazine We're coming for you!
The other one is in the vault full of mary clones
In the overseer's office

• Red Heart
Reactions: cxvii
Dec 15, 2023
here is my unofficial Android port of A.I.D.A. v0.421.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
There's a bug in the Roxanne milking scene, everything except the boobs sometimes just go full black for a few frames, can you fix that somehow?

Luanzy

Apr 23, 2021
Hello, good afternoon to everyone who is here, I have a question for those who have played A.I.D.A. Upon arriving at the cove where Eve is, those who most think that the creator ZEM should add a mission to make A.I.D.A create a concoction or find a way to that Eve evolves so that she grows arms and legs so that she can be a companion or she can leave that place, the cove itself makes me very sad that she is alone like this and I think that some may not

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
Hello, good afternoon to everyone who is here, I have a question for those who have played A.I.D.A. Upon arriving at the cove where Eve is, those who most think that the creator ZEM should add a mission to make A.I.D.A create a concoction or find a way to that Eve evolves so that she grows arms and legs so that she can be a companion or she can leave that place, the cove itself makes me very sad that she is alone like this and I think that some may not
its more so supposed to be a reference to a npc in either 3 or new vegas that was basically a person mutated into a tree that had cult followers but didnt want them cant remember the specifics of what the cult wanted thought

Reactions: Luanzy and JustAl

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Finaly vault 186 appears but no queest adaption and no possibility to take the sewers key. Idem for the pictures. Found them also but nothing in my list. I think next year everything will be ok

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes