DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
its more so supposed to be a reference to a npc in either 3 or new vegas that was basically a person mutated into a tree that had cult followers but didnt want them cant remember the specifics of what the cult wanted thought
She's referencing Harold, from the Classic fallout games. In 1 and 2 he was a ghoul with a plant growing out of his head, who eventually became the leader of a community. In fallout 3, he became a tree with the cult. They have similar stories with how the cult misunderstands them, though Harold wants you to kill him against the cult's wishes.

Reactions: JustAl

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
The dev is around here?

Just wanted to say that I love this game. <3
The only addition that would benefit the game greatly is sex-stats, keep track of how much each body part has been use, also an internal view of how much AIDA is filled with cum in each hole.

Ps: Also, sex-dolls irl have a "seal of purity", a hymen, AIDA could have one torn the first time and have dialogues for it.

Last edited:

kakk

Feb 23, 2020
Guys do you have any idea where the three magazines could be at?
If I had seen it sooner I would've helped but... things happens I guess...
As a help to all the people that can't find the 3 magazines (each of them gives some stats), heres a "guide":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks to everyone who contributed!

Last edited:

henkqw1

Dec 2, 2018
One Man's Treasure (Vault 186) Find 3 soossi pics!

I can't find the photo of gloria.

Who knows were I must go?

gsmiles99

Dec 8, 2022
This is probably one of the most enjoyable games I've played through on F95.

Great story, actually has worldbuilding, and the quests indicate where you should be going! I didn't experience any bugs or issues completing quests. Some of the pics are hidden in much more difficult places than most.

Only gripe is the loot box type that doesn't indicate it can be opened... more crafting would be fun, too. By the time you reach the end of available content you'll have a pile and more caps than you'll know what to do with.

Reactions: bucefala
Sep 1, 2019
Is the game super fast for anyone else? I don't remember the scenes or world movement being so frantic and quick.

Edit: Nevermind, I closed and opened the game and it went back to normal speed. No idea what could have caused the issue.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes