Mysteryous0222

Mar 9, 2022
here is my unofficial android port of A.I.D.A. v0.283.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.05.2023 (v0.283)
I have a problem and it's that I can't open the game menu, this works without any problem... is it possible that someone can help me with that?

Mysteryous0222

Mar 9, 2022
1. open menu once when you load your save. 2. close menu. That should fix it.
Hello, download the android version of your game but I have a problem, everything works fine but I can't open the menu and that's why I can't use the items, use the items and save my game...maybe you can tell me how I can fix this?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I have a problem and it's that I can't open the game menu, this works without any problem... is it possible that someone can help me with that?
:WaitWhat: just read the spoiler in your quoted post.
and btw, in my android port you don't have to open/close the menu to fix any problem.

wwcrimson

Dec 27, 2021
Hello, download the android version of your game but I have a problem, everything works fine but I can't open the menu and that's why I can't use the items, use the items and save my game...maybe you can tell me how I can fix this?
Paccsu is not the one who created the android port.

Mysteryous0222

Mar 9, 2022
I recently finished playing and completed both the main story (of this version) and the side missions (I managed to get the lazer visor and join Roxxane to the team), I will look forward to the next version that comes out.

Reactions: AnonBeast

farmerloly

Jul 22, 2019
cant wait for more on this game it is very good overall only gripe is inventory now after doing everything a lot of stuff to sort in order to use itens would be cool to sort that rest dope

wwcrimson

Dec 27, 2021
First starting at Downtown. Travel west until you come out of downtown. Continue to travel west. You will find Rockclaw Cave and Roxanne's. Talk to her to enter. Into the deepest point. You'll find Rockclaw standing by the computer and the door. Talk to her and Roxanne will give you a quest. You must fight the boss inside that door. After that. Delivery the quest to Roxanne in front of the cave to complete the quest. Roxanne will be standing by waiting for you to recruit her.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes