The_Paragon

Dec 8, 2019
Wow what a great first release. I love this game already! Hope to see it updated regularly. Keep up the good work!

Mar 31, 2018
this is a very good 0.1 + you can see a really big improvement from paccsu, best wishes to the dev w/ this games future, could be pretty crazy

Reactions: leechurch

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Rly tho big ass big boobs PLUS A HUGE PREGNANT BELLY? MY GOLLY.
Maybe the womb will be 1 of the purchase item after you reach certain storyline in the future, still a bit disturbing about the idea of a robot to get pregnant and had to take care of her baby while searching for the doctor. Just imagine his face when he saw her
Beside that I wonder can we throughout the story slowly upgrading Aida to go from looking like a robot into looking like a real women?

Reactions: GeneTheProtoshark

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Forget the robutt getting preggers, can the robutt get girls (robutt or otherwise) preggers is the real question!

Also the whole point of the robutt protag is to play as a blatant robutt. Trying to look too human is against the spirit of the game and would probably make your creator cry.

Reactions: ElKnut

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Forget the robutt getting preggers, can the robutt get girls (robutt or otherwise) preggers is the real question!

Also the whole point of the robutt protag is to play as a blatant robutt. Trying to look too human is against the spirit of the game and would probably make your creator cry.
Hmmm you are right, make her look like a normal human would kill lot of fun...maybe only making her boobs and vaginal color to look like real human skin? I agree with the idea of Aida impregnating all the girls she met and create her own harem though

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Hmmm you are right, make her look like a normal human would kill lot of fun...maybe only making her boobs and vaginal color to look like real human skin? I agree with the idea of Aida impregnating all the girls she met and create her own harem though
I personally find the inhuman skin tones fun and feel that going for some fleshy tones would just run into the uncanny valley for sure.

That said I'm curious how proud the doctor would be of AIDA if she knocked up a bunch of girls...

Reactions: VI16

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I personally find the inhuman skin tones fun and feel that going for some fleshy tones would just run into the uncanny valley for sure.

That said I'm curious how proud the doctor would be of AIDA if she knocked up a bunch of girls...
His reaction most likely would be a rollercoaster of confusion and awkwardness, he's create Aida for his personal need after all but now on one hand he would be glad and happy that she's still remember and searching for him and finally they are reunited but on the other hand.... he would be very concerned that Aida suddenly grow a dick, not just fuck ton of girls during her journey, created her own harem but even have lot of children too. A mad scientist gone even madder after that realization, something kind of hilarious but at the same time pretty messed up

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
His reaction most likely would be a rollercoaster of confusion and awkwardness, he's create Aida for his personal need after all but now on one hand he would be glad and happy that she's still remember and searching for him and finally they are reunited but on the other hand.... he would be very concerned that Aida suddenly grow a dick, not just fuck ton of girls during her journey, created her own harem but even have lot of children too. A mad scientist gone even madder after that realization, something kind of hilarious but at the same time pretty messed up
I don't think he'd be concerned. Dude seems to know what he's doing and getting the dick is basically just a hotswap part away after a minor pile of caps. Kids would puzzle him tho. Maybe.

Jul 5, 2017
The main character of this game is a robot right and she doesn't have any genetic or biology material in order to knocked up human or can be pregnant, but what if she can store all the amount of sperm that she get from others like human and mutants then she use her "robot penis" to inject inside the girls to create an offspring and the mutants can lay eggs inside her.
(This is just my ideal about the game so please don't judge me.)

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes