RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Usually, lust attacks result in the character's lust being increased until they are forced to submit and get raped by the enemy. In this game, this happens during the lust attack. Kinda wierd to have enemies be able to restrain you but not win against you instantly.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
My hopes for this one game are fairly high. First of all - this is being developed by Zem. He is here under profile name "Paccsu" on f95zone.
I have played Paccsu (dev name=game name) where main character is called Namu, and watched how that game developed over the time. And that game was very good.

Last edited:

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
My hopes for this one game are fairly high. First of all - this is being developed by Zem. He is here under profile name "Paccsu" on f95zone.
I have played Paccsu (dev name=game name) where main character is called Namu, and watched how that game developed over the time. And that game was very good.
Hopefully, AIDA will have more content when using the dick upgrade, than Paccsu

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Usually, lust attacks result in the character's lust being increased until they are forced to submit and get raped by the enemy. In this game, this happens during the lust attack. Kinda wierd to have enemies be able to restrain you but not win against you instantly.
its called battle rape/sex mechanics. Turning the sex aspect into an active mechanic is what you see here. Not many games use it and more commonly an active sex mechanic is seen in platformers but some RPGs use it by having lust simply being another aspect rather than a life bar. It keeps things interesting and since repeat scenes are skipable its a relatively nice thing to have. Not to mention being forced to lose in order to see content is hit or miss with people. Its either fine because you can continue where you left off or it fucking blows because you have to save often because you can lose a lot of progress if your last save was too long ago. Although some game over rape for bosses would be nice if thats in the plans.

Reactions: VI16

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
The main character of this game is a robot right and she doesn't have any genetic or biology material in order to knocked up human or can be pregnant, but what if she can store all the amount of sperm that she get from others like human and mutants then she use her "robot penis" to inject inside the girls to create an offspring and the mutants can lay eggs inside her.
(This is just my ideal about the game so please don't judge me.)
You meant an incubator right?

Dr J seems to be a genius so making 1 for AIDA shouldn't be too difficult for him.

Provided if we successfully rescue him of course.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
She's just a robot, but she got sass & I love that expression.

This game is great & has a lot of potential, keep up the good work dev. (y)

Also pls give her battle sprite the penis plate in the next update, as of now she looks naked in the battlefield (the nipple plate is not on her battle sprite when you equipped it as well).

Also Daisy's place can sometimes be quite laggy when you get in.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes