AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Are we gonna get the SE version anytime soon?
Previous updates the hero with the SE version appeared within 2 week of release. It's only been 4 days. I'm sure they'll be along with the upgrade pack, once they have it themselves. I'll try to remember to tag you along with a few others once I see the hero post it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Previous updates the hero with the SE version appeared within 2 week of release. It's only been 4 days. I'm sure they'll be along with the upgrade pack, once they have it themselves. I'll try to remember to tag you along with a few others once I see the hero post it.
You're a hero too :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tomoto

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Omg. I commented in this thread about "lack of choices" problem (about lesbianism) a while ago & now i played "triangle" without realising it is the same developer (he did implemented same "idea" there too. I know it is an old game). Waste of data & time!!

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
Omg. I commented in this thread about "lack of choices" problem (about lesbianism) a while ago & now i played "triangle" without realising it is the same developer (he did implemented same "idea" there too. I know it is an old game). Waste of data & time!!
Maybe you should read the OP before downloading? Not sure how you:
a: didn't know it was the same dev
b: didn't realize there would be lesbian content (in both)

Reactions: Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Maybe you should read the OP before downloading? Not sure how you:
a: didn't know it was the same dev
b: didn't realize there would be lesbian content (in both)
A. Just searched for a completed game.
B. I thought lesbianism is optional like as in the case of "secrets". Erkper

erkper

May 16, 2018
A. Just searched for a completed game.
B. I thought lesbianism is optional like as in the case of "secrets". Erkper
a: Fair enough, I see for some reason the OP of Triangle was never updated to list A Knight's Tale as the "other game" of the dev.
b: I never assume any tag is optional unless it specifically says it is. And the very title of the game rather strongly suggests a 3-way poly relationship, at least IMO.

creedgeezer

Apr 24, 2019
eyo...i dunno if someone already ask this does lydia will get sex scene with our mc in near future?? if yes, kinda feel a little sad that lydia's first cock is wood....dont get me wrong i like the scene its just i could make a choice that i wouldn`t sex in cathy right so the mc will be first cock of lydia..........yeah i know it`ll had more work..just saying you know........................

Last edited:

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of A knight`s tale v0.15.
(+ previous bonus content)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs permission to access the public external storage because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 01.11.2020
Hey does this include the SE content if not would you be able to make a SE version as well, please :) I'd really appreciate it

Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
Here are a few different methods for getting 0.15SE:

0.15SE full game (For new players or people who have a version older than 0.14 or any mac version)

pc:

mac:

0.14 to 0.15SE patch (For players with any 0.14 version, pc only)

0.15 to 0.15SE patch (For players who have the base 0.15 version, pc only)

For the patches, unpack it in the base folder (where the exe. is) and replace when asked.
Have fun! ^^

Last edited:

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
A Knight's Tale [v0.15SE] [Neverlucky] - Compressed
Original Size: 3.91 GB

Compressed PC Size: 397.6 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 380.9 MB

v0.15 to v0.15SE
Original PATCH Size: 173.38 MB

Compressed PATCH Size: 10.7 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A knight`s tale v0.16SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.12.2020 (v0.16SE)

Last edited:

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
Swinging is in the tags so is it like sharing your wife and fuck someone else's wife or is it something else cuz I searched the word in the thread and it was all about sword swinging so now i'm confused as to why that would be a tag if that's the case lml

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes