AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Then I suggest you do play the latest version. But to be fair, the MC really hasn't changed his personality. I personally don't find that to be a problem, though. After all I have 2, and soon 3, women that I get to bone on a regular basis. Variety is the spice of life. ;)
I don't mind if the focus of the game was cathy and she was the main mc, but the mc is bad, don't matter if he is fucking 3 girls or more, for me, the way that he is writen is really bad, and for that, i complete lost interest in the game, like i said, he look like he was a sidekick in the history that "was" to be focused in the male mc. While cathy have always a good history, good love scenes, the mc is just bad in everything, he is just an empty shell.

I haven't played the latest update yet... I missed Reunion update (I wish if the website had a feature to notify "New Update Available" of games we follow ) and currently playing WVM update
Yes, MC always looks like a secondary character... It's Cathy who always plans every thing
Ah, I See You're a Man of Culture As Well :LOL:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Updated my gallery Mod for a knights tale by Neverlucky: Here or

P.S if you like the game/mod please consider supporting the dev: Neverlucky

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Can we have an option to get rid of Cathy somehow? Divorce her, kill her, send her to some other kingdom...etc I don't care. I hate her. And the mc is pathetic as hell. He acts like he is lapdog of her . Cathy feels like the real mc of the game. Like they made a deal about mc getting on with alice and she is getting on with Lydia, seconds later she wanted to fuck Alice as well. MC also always okay with everything she wants and don't do anything without her permission but she can do whatever the fuck she wants without asking. wtf. The mc is probably one of the worst mc's I've ever seen on adult games. He has zero personality other than being a complete beta for Cathy. He should get a fucking grip ffs

Last edited:

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
Can we get rid of Cathy somehow? Divorce her, kill her, send her to some other kingdom...etc I don't care. I hate her. And the mc is pathetic as hell. He acts like he is lapdog of Cathy. He is the dictionary definition of a beta male. Cathy feels like the real mc of the game. Like they made a deal about mc getting on with alice and she is getting on with Lydia, seconds later she wanted to fuck Alice as well. MC also always okay with everything she wants. wtf
Impossible, because Cathy is the real MC in this knight tale. :)

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I'm waiting for the SE version and all I'm hearing about are virgins complaining about a woman sharing partners with her husband. Not everything in life is defined by an idea of "alpha" and "beta" that's being pushed by redditors and channers as a joke. Just... stop. Your trolling has gone on long enough. Stop it.

This is a "feel good" story about a couple sharing 2 houseguests set in a medieval era in some imaginary land which is a figment of the author's imagination. This is a game and some of you are really trying very hard to self-insert yourselves and then get mad at it over some twisted definitions of false ideals. Why don't you just delete it and move on? I don't think the developer or the game actually cares about those nonsensical ramblings over "alpha" and "beta". I certainly don't. I'm only here for the SE version like most of us and it's getting frustrating to get an alert, check in here and see all this whining going on.

M O V E. O N.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
uuuggh...!!:love::love::love:

Between THIS update and the Deliverance XI update...

I will not need to tax my bandwidth for at LEAST a couple months...

*sigh...

extasy.gif

(y)

• Haha
Reactions: mythor55

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
I'm waiting for the SE version and all I'm hearing about are virgins complaining about a woman sharing partners with her husband. Not everything in life is defined by an idea of "alpha" and "beta" that's being pushed by redditors and channers as a joke. Just... stop. Your trolling has gone on long enough. Stop it.

This is a "feel good" story about a couple sharing 2 houseguests set in a medieval era in some imaginary land which is a figment of the author's imagination. This is a game and some of you are really trying very hard to self-insert yourselves and then get mad at it over some twisted definitions of false ideals. Why don't you just delete it and move on? I don't think the developer or the game actually cares about those nonsensical ramblings over "alpha" and "beta". I certainly don't. I'm only here for the SE version like most of us and it's getting frustrating to get an alert, check in here and see all this whining going on.

M O V E. O N.
M O V E. O N.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Can we have an option to get rid of Cathy somehow? Divorce her, kill her, send her to some other kingdom...etc I don't care. I hate her. And the mc is pathetic as hell. He acts like he is lapdog of her . Cathy feels like the real mc of the game. Like they made a deal about mc getting on with alice and she is getting on with Lydia, seconds later she wanted to fuck Alice as well. MC also always okay with everything she wants and don't do anything without her permission but she can do whatever the fuck she wants without asking. wtf. The mc is probably one of the worst mc's I've ever seen on adult games. He has zero personality other than being a complete beta for Cathy. He should get a fucking grip ffs
No but you have the option to find another vn that fits your likings, hundreds to chose from. Best of luck

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Your description of this game is giving me some Triple Ex game's vibes. I will read some more, but if this game is like that one, is going to be a hard pass for me...

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017

M O V E. O N.

There is nothing wrong women sharing her girlfriends with husband. It's the personality of mc (which I don't think he has any whatsoever) and Cathy. Also ofc we insert ourselves into mc what are you talking about? But in this game Cathy feels like the real mc instead of the actual mc. Actual mc is bland af. Btw this is my first message on this thread and I didn't troll anyone. Just gave my opinion about the game and I'm free to do so and just as you are

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Your description of this game is giving me some Triple Ex game's vibes. I will read some more, but if this game is like that one, is going to be a hard pass for me...
It's actually worse than triple x. On triple x the dev toned down and decrease the sister content a lot because of the rightfull complaints and also on triple x the mc at least have an actual personality and have balls to say and do whatever he likes. if you didn't like triple x, don't even come near to this game

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
It's actually worse than triple x. On triple x the dev toned down the sister a lot because of the complaints and also on triple x the mc at least have an actual persolanity and have balls to say and do whatever he thinks. if you didn't like triple x, don't even come near this game
Damn... Thanks for the warning.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Wow just got done playing this game and have to say im very glad I did. I did enjoy Triangle from the same dev and I do love the models. The long I played the less focus seem to be on the MC unfortunately. Kind really love the Lydia character and how shy she was with the MC. Was kinda hoping the wife would not use that toy on her taking her virginity. Seemed like the protagonist role in a VN. Also it seems the longer you play the more the wife takes over as the protagonist. I don't play games where im not the lead of the story or the protagonist. Be that as it may I really loved the story and how sweet and loving the characters are with each other. I love the light nature of the game and the innocence of it. I'm not one for dark and drama filled games and this one is very refreshing to play. I couldnt stop playing till the end of the version. Im totally dying for more and I hope in the next update it will be less about the wife getting to screw everyone and instead about the actual protagonist. Since she has already had everyone and he hasnt. Enjoyed the game please keep up the good work.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wow just got done playing this game and have to say im very glad I did. I did enjoy Triangle from the same dev and I do love the models. The long I played the less focus seem to be on the MC unfortunately. Kind really love the Lydia character and how shy she was with the MC. Was kinda hoping the wife would not use that toy on her taking her virginity. Seemed like the protagonist role in a VN. Also it seems the longer you play the more the wife takes over as the protagonist. I don't play games where im not the lead of the story or the protagonist. Be that as it may I really loved the story and how sweet and loving the characters are with each other. I love the light nature of the game and the innocence of it. I'm not one for dark and drama filled games and this one is very refreshing to play. I couldnt stop playing till the end of the version. Im totally dying for more and I hope in the next update it will be less about the wife getting to screw everyone and instead about the actual protagonist. Since she has already had everyone and he hasnt. Enjoyed the game please keep up the good work.
This deep in, I highly doubt it's changing. Nor in my opinion does it need to.

Reactions: Macgamer and rbs305
2.90 star(s) 97 Votes