Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The way this started, it looked like there`d be some kinda Game of Thrones political upheaval or conflict. I guess not. Just happy banging with the harem. I guess that is a way to go, just an orgasmic fairy tale lol.
Same with the devs first game, they are just wholesome love stories.

Male protagonist? Well, he's not a protagonist, he's "just there", it's a soft lesbian game.
If it was a lesbian game he wouldn't be in it at all, he certainly wouldn't be banging them.

Adekreuz3

Jul 22, 2020
Can someone confirm if this is the endgame?

I havent played this in months and i only want to download the final (story) version

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
Male protagonist? Well, he's not a protagonist, he's "just there", it's a soft lesbian game.
that´s what i think the whole time ...he is like a sidecharacter in the story who is there for the entertainment...but without any real meaning like the horse betsy or the old women in the kitchen....but the real story is the wife who positions everybody how she likes to and enjoys the girls around....as if the dev forgot who´s the MC....good start but boring from the middle on...cause if i wanted to play a lesbian vn then i would look for an other VN with only girls....no offens only my opinion....

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
He isn't entirely wrong...

I had the impression of being a decor since the wife is the brain of this story.
All I want to say: I am for the equality of the two genders but here we are really a puppet despite our title/status considering the Age...

A side note : when playing the bottle , I can feel the wife's disappointment if I choose to kiss her myself because I felt left behing...:cautious:

Let's just say the scenario is well written but I still prefer the previous game "Triangle".

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I love this love story. I understand some males have insecurities they seem to project on a healthy relationship that scares them personally.

If the mc had any issue with events all he would have to do is voice them. They both are enjoying the events and there is no cucking or him being a sub in the relationship.

It's sad to see the projecting going on in some of these posts, when they can simple play another vn since they can't or won't understand a simple beautiful love story. A real shame

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
I love this love story. I understand some males have insecurities they seem to project on a healthy relationship that scares them personally.

If the mc had any issue with events all he would have to do is voice them. They both are enjoying the events and there is no cucking or him being a sub in the relationship.

It's sad to see the projecting going on in some of these posts, when they can simple play another vn since they can't or won't understand a simple beautiful love story. A real shame
Deflowering a sweet virgin girl with a wooden dildo is beautiful? Since when?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Deflowering a sweet virgin girl with a wooden dildo is beautiful? Since when?
To her it was beautiful. A woman losing her virginity how she wants to and who she wants to is always beautiful. Sorry you are too closed minded to see that less "traditional" relationships are just as beautiful and real as whatever you feel has to happen to be "normal".

If it ain't your thing cool best of luck, but don't shame others cause you don't agree. It's somewhat ignorant

Last edited:
Reactions: Aioto

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
To her it was beautiful. A woman losing her virginity how she wants to and who she wants to is always beautiful. Sorry you are too closed minded to see that less "traditional" relationships are just as beautiful and real as whatever you feel has to happen to be "normal".

If it ain't your thing cool best of luck, but don't shame others cause you don't agree. It's somewhat ignorant
Then fuck with wood. If it makes you happy. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Exarioch

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Then fuck with wood. If it makes you happy. :)
I appreciate snark i really do. So let me give you context. One of my best friends lost her virginity to the woman she loved and eventually married, I'm sure it wasn't wooden cause now there is a wide variety, regardless, who are you to say that isn't beautiful?

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
I appreciate snark i really do. So let me give you context. One of my best friends lost her virginity to the woman she loved and eventually married, I'm sure it wasn't wooden cause now there is a wide variety, regardless, who are you to say that isn't beautiful?
lol ... and the best girls i fucked were lesbians. :)

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes