Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Finally got to the s.e. update. I waited for it, thanks again Tomoto for being a hero :)

Anyway I freaking loved it. Each update is just enough. Especially loved the couple of butt shots. I think these are the best asses in a vn.

My one question is what happens if you don't score a point at all in the mc and Alice's little game?

I can not wait for the next update which will hopefully have the threesome :)

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Finally got to the s.e. update. I waited for it, thanks again Tomoto for being a hero :)

Anyway I freaking loved it. Each update is just enough. Especially loved the couple of butt shots. I think these are the best asses in a vn.

My one question is what happens if you don't score a point at all in the mc and Alice's little game?

I can not wait for the next update which will hopefully have the threesome :)
It's easy to check, as a matter of fact, you can't score 0 points, the third exchange you win no matter the option, so you can only get 1(handjob), 2(handjob+footjob), or 3(alice masturbates+handjob+footjob) points.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's easy to check, as a matter of fact, you can't score 0 points, the third exchange you win no matter the option, so you can only get 1(handjob), 2(handjob+footjob), or 3(alice masturbates+handjob+footjob) points.
Thank you for your time and response. I'm playing catch up on a couple of things so you saved me a bit of effort and I appreciate it since it was just curousity. Thanks again :)

Reactions: Aioto

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.14 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Ruffuss
Apr 24, 2018
For anyone wondering when the next update comes out, Neverlucky posted this on Patreon yesterday.

"Hello everyone, I just wanted to inform you that the new part will be released on 10-31-2020. Have a nice weekend and stay safe."

-Neverlucky

I just want to say again, I think when it comes to delivering updates regularly and on-time, Neverylucky is one of the best devs out there.

Reactions: edman01 and tk99

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
For anyone wondering when the next update comes out, Neverlucky posted this on Patreon yesterday.

"Hello everyone, I just wanted to inform you that the new part will be released on 10-31-2020. Have a nice weekend and stay safe."
-Neverlucky

I just want to say again, I think when it comes to delivering updates regularly and on-time, Neverylucky is one of the best devs out there.
Thank you for sharing this :) I can't wait to see them 3 beautiful bums again. :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Do keep it mind it will most likely be the regular version. The hero with the SE version is usually a week or two after.
Helpful as always. I owe you like a million reacts. I always wait for the special edition and am thankful when ever it appears. For them butts it's worth the patience...
Oh and ahem the love story as well :)

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Helpful as always. I owe you like a million reacts.
I AM (after all) CANADIAN. For the most part it IS in a nature.

I always wait for the special edition and am thankful when ever it appears. For them butts it's worth the patience...
Oh and ahem the love story as well :)
As do I. Don't forget the playful smile of Alice as she looks up at you, the way Lydia blushes and the mischeivious helpfulness of Cathy. ;)

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
A Knight's Tale [v0.15] [Neverlucky] - Original Size: 3.75GB

Compressed version for PC (422MB): - -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I wonder if this is the end of the Game?, all three keep fucking each other Happily ever after?, over and over again.

DWMP

Mar 28, 2020
The way this started, it looked like there`d be some kinda Game of Thrones political upheaval or conflict. I guess not. Just happy banging with the harem. I guess that is a way to go, just an orgasmic fairy tale lol.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes