str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
sure would be nice to have pregnancy added to this game....all these games with vaginal sex/creampies and no pregnancy
seems kinda retarded me

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
its bad enough theres no animations in this game BUT now theres a ton of pictures missing on top of that too?
maybe next time when you release an update you will add all the missing pictures and MAKE SURE nothings missing BEFORE you release it?like wtf dude

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i wondering, it is just me that lost image much?? every update must have lost image.
its bad enough theres no animations in this game BUT now theres a ton of pictures missing on top of that too?
maybe next time when you release an update you will add all the missing pictures and MAKE SURE nothings missing BEFORE you release it?like wtf dude
You downloaded a regular edition the images that are missing are from the special edition.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You downloaded a regular edition the images that are missing are from the special edition.
ahhh ok cool haha not sure why i never thought of that thanks bro
update:i was playing Aknightstale-0.14-pc and thats the one missing pictures and i didnt unzip the other until just now so ill assume im missing pics in that 1 as well then??sucks to be me :(

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
for argument sake fine lets assume your right BUT answer me this WHERES THE PREGNANCY TAG?
i could say the same for another game missing rape and prostitution tags. this one is a easy oversight the other not so much. But yes you do get Cathy pregnant in this game and it is not tagged. You know she is the other 2 girls know she is and as of this last update even the cook knows now. lol

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Maybe you should check your own faults before blaiming others lol.

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
0.13 SE content include in 0.14 or why is there a additional link?
There will probably be a .14 SE link in the relatively near future. At least that is how I recall previous versions of SE coming out (a few days after the non-SE version by the same number).

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
There will probably be a .14 SE link in the relatively near future. At least that is how I recall previous versions of SE coming out (a few days after the non-SE version by the same number).
Hmm, maybe you didnt understood me or I do not understand you. There is a 0.13 SE link in the OP and there is a 0.14 link inm the OP. If I download 0.14 will I get the 0.13 SE content too?

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
And since harem is the closest tag to polygamy, then it is harem path.
just a thought i had but did not intend to post, didnt think it my place to say what is and what isnt for another persons creation and i forgot to erase it when i answered virgin... tho without having read any of devs posts concerning it i do believe the main path(there are paths right? i recall there being choices) will end up with a happy 4 way relationship, very much hope it will atleast

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
just a thought i had but did not intend to post, didnt think it my place to say what is and what isnt for another persons creation and i forgot to erase it when i answered virgin... tho without having read any of devs posts concerning it i do believe the main path(there are paths right? i recall there being choices) will end up with a happy 4 way relationship, very much hope it will atleast
I don't know what the dev has in mind. Of course we can all hope for a harem ending although there is no harem tag on this game.

Reactions: AlexTorch
2.90 star(s) 97 Votes