3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
citypromopatreon.png

Overview:
The story revolves around a town called “Goldhollow Town”. It used to be a peaceful town (As peaceful as it can be in the Wild West era) and everybody just minded their own business. But a series of unfortunate events caused the town to fall into chaos. You are the new Sheriff of this particular town and your task is to uncover the truth behind the crimes and bring culprits to justice. You will meet a lot of strange characters and their lives will change forever depends on the decisions you make.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-01
Release Date: 2022-03-01
Developer: Aristro - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3 Chapter 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Old saves won't work. You need to start a new game...

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

celinetown1.png eleanormansion 7.png fionatown3.png introcelinehome 4.png introwilliamride 1.png marylibrary 8.png janeclinic 3.png ch2office2-Beauty.png

Last edited by a moderator:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I hope I did everyone right, I didn't know posting it here would be this stressful... :eek:
I don't know if you did everyone right but if you want to know if you did everything right, I guess so. ;)

The only small mistake I noticed is that you should change "...and their lives will change forever depends on the decisions you make." to "...and their lives will change forever depending on the decisions you make." in the overview.

I don't know if you already reported your post so I did it. Hopefully an uploader will soon check it and move it to the games section. The uploader will edit the post if necessary. Good luck with your game! (y)

Aristro

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
I don't know if you did everyone right but if you want to know if you did everything right, I guess so. ;)

The only small mistake I noticed is that you should change "...and their lives will change forever depends on the decisions you make." to "...and their lives will change forever depending on the decisions you make." in the overview.

I don't know if you already reported your post so I did it. Hopefully an uploader will soon check it and move it to the games section. The uploader will edit the post if necessary. Good luck with your game! (y)
Thank you :love:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Aristro is a good nickname. Not perfect, but good anyway :Kappa:

I like the western setting. It's original and sounds really interesting.
I would suggest including your planned future tags in the "Genre" spoilerbox, it always helps a lot.

Good luck dev, and keep up the hard work!

By the way oh man, I love this lingerie! :love::love:

Reactions: Aristro and yelcho

Aristro

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Thanks for the kind words guys <3

Aristro is a good nickname. Not perfect, but good anyway :Kappa:

I would suggest including your planned future tags in the "Genre" spoilerbox, it always helps a lot.
I added it in the Developer Notes, was I supposed to put it in Genre tag? Ah, I will edit it then

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks for the kind words guys <3

I added it in the Developer Notes, was I supposed to put it in Genre tag? Ah, I will edit it then
Not supposed to, but it is always useful. Many devs do it and it helps people know what you have planned for the game and avoid future misunderstandings ;)

Reactions: Aristro

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
This game seems like it could be good in future. The story is unique a murder mystery with cowboys is really interesting but the renders could use a lot of work. I don't mean to be harsh but the lighting is incredibly flat and boring and makes the characters blend in to the background.

Have you added any scene lights? because it looks like you still have the daz auto headlamp enabled. It also looks like you are using perspective view to make renders because there is far to much wasted space and your composition is far to zoomed out most of the time. I would highly suggest zooming the camera in a lot more and using depth of field or a rim light on the characters so they are not so flat and don't blend in to the background so much.

Reactions: Aristro

Aristro

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
This game seems like it could be good in future. The story is unique a murder mystery with cowboys is really interesting but the renders could use a lot of work. I don't mean to be harsh but the lighting is incredibly flat and boring and makes the characters blend in to the background.

Have you added any scene lights? because it looks like you still have the daz auto headlamp enabled. It also looks like you are using perspective view to make renders because there is far to much wasted space and your composition is far to zoomed out most of the time. I would highly suggest zooming the camera in a lot more and using depth of field or a rim light on the characters so they are not so flat and don't blend in to the background so much.
I am still trying to learn lighting. I am using the 3 point lighting system but still struggling to use it properly. Hopefully, I can do better in the next update.. Any advice on the renders is always appreciated.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes