3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Aristro

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
I'm curious as to weather or not electricity is available because some of the light fixtures are in need of it!
It is available haha. I thought cutting it down and adding external light is the better idea. But I am reconsidering it right now.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I am still trying to learn lighting. I am using the 3 point lighting system but still struggling to use it properly. Hopefully, I can do better in the next update.. Any advice on the renders is always appreciated.
Yeah lighting is a complete nightmare to get right and takes a long while to learn but it comes with time. A lot of the scenes look really unnatural lighting wise. I would highly suggest zooming the camera in or increasing the focal length. In a lot of your scenes the camera is too far away and makes it seem like the MC is social distancing to the extreme when talking to them.

A lot of your backgrounds are incredibly empty and dull which combined with the massively zoomed out camera, no depth of field and the lighting makes the renders look really boring, lifeless and flat.

If you haven't checked out his channel before I would highly suggest checking out IT Roy's channel he is the developer of To be a King and has a lot of useful tutorials for Daz.

Reactions: Aristro

Aristro

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
If you haven't checked out his channel before I would highly suggest checking out IT Roy's channel he is the developer of To be a King and has a lot of useful tutorials for Daz.
Actually I learned DAZ 3d by watching his channel. lol... But I think practice makes perfect

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
But I think practice makes perfect
Yeah that is completely true :ROFLMAO:. Lighting is both the hardest thing to learn with Daz and also the thing that has the most effect on your renders looking good.

One other thing I could suggest that really helped me learn how lighting works a lot more is to look at tutorials on how to light movie and t.v scenes instead of just daz tutorials. Not everything is transferable to daz but there is still some useful tips.

I've been watching a lot of videos from this channel recently which I think has helped quite a bit.

Aristro

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Yeah that is completely true :ROFLMAO:. Lighting is both the hardest thing to learn with Daz and also the thing that has the most effect on your renders looking good.

One other thing I could suggest that really helped me learn how lighting works a lot more is to look at tutorials on how to light movie and t.v scenes instead of just daz tutorials. Not everything is transferable to daz but there is still some useful tips.

I've been watching a lot of videos from this channel recently which I think has helped quite a bit.
Thank you so much for that suggestion, I am gonna binge-watch them <3

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Thank you so much for that suggestion, I am gonna binge-watch them <3
Yeah the youtube algorithm did it's job and recommended them to me recently and I have been binge watching all their videos and it helped me out a lot.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Good intro! Love the setting, not just because it's something different but interesting in general. Everything being optional is always awesome. I'm wondering if the pink eyes mean anything, you don't see that too often. lol

I think I have a fetish. I see a chance to fuck a nun I download the game. I haven't even read the description.
That preview image is what made me click on the game lol but it doesn't hurt that she's hot.. good decision there! There's been some nice ones lately! :love:

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Nice! I've been waiting a long time for an actual Western VN. Looking forward to the story developing.

Good Luck!

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
I hope I did everything right, I didn't know posting it here would be this stressful... :eek:
Looks like you did it all right but a suggestion if you plan on continuing to do your own uploads. Always include the version number and systems supported in the file names. Obviously the apk is for Android and you have the Mac one labeled for Mac but the windows one isn't labeled meaning it could be for any system and none of them have version numbers which isn't that big a problem for an initial release but definitely becomes one as time goes on.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I see where you say that it is not necessarily a harem game but we can experience everything in one playthrough. Does that mean at the end there is only a single end no matter the choices we make or can I still find a way to end up with all the girls depending on my choices?

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
It looking intresting, I love wild west soo it cool that you made that game. Little worry me absence of sexual content, but it there be any nudity?

KittyVN

Nov 27, 2019
It looking intresting, I love wild west soo it cool that you made that game. Little worry me absence of sexual content, but it there be any nudity?
If you would be able to read, then you would know that only the first release has no sexual content. Just wait a bit for more content if you want that ^^

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes