dragosbeat

Dec 26, 2018
I'm trying to give the shopkeeper the image when i interact with him at 9AM in the weekend i get nothing.

also how do i start felix or park handjob quest

Last edited:

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
ZennyDarkstar
1 thing that ignores me
is that the game use a 24 hour clock
but you use am/pm times in your quest/hints
Afternoon... I'm assuming you mean annoys you...
I could see this as a mild irritation but I find it hard to write 14:00 rather than 2pm.. but to allow the game mech to work it has to be in a 24 hour clock or the mech of changing from AM to PM would have to further complicate the game..

It has also been pointed out that the game has a 24:15 etc time.. when it should probably be 00:15.. (on the theme of clock related issues).. now that is a bit of a pain.. but I would have to think how each it would be to solve that in the future.. (I could probably throw in a minor alteration that just looks for 24 and alters it to 00 for the display...

Reactions: vimmers

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
I thought I would drop a little progress update.. ( I did put something on my patreon a few days ago)...
I am still working on the game, pretty much every day for a few hours.. I have finished one quest from start to finish which has about 50 frames.. its about 20 steps.. but also has 3 different ending, which will have a knock on to how that npc interacts with the mc going forward. and there are future interaction between that npc and mc which varies depending.. The NPC also has a home location built and a full unique chat location interactions and texts.. I feel this is the first real move to having an NPC feel more like what I want them all to be like in the end.
I am now working on a second NPC and a quest with them.. I want them to have more chat / text interactions and also more results from the quest. (this one will only have one outcome though).
I am also adding a step to one or maybe 2(if I get time) quests that are currently on going.

I dont want to predict the next release date at this time, as it does feel like it might still be a few weeks away.
I have also started some big plans for the 0.55 update where I want to further develop the RPG side of the game, which in time will lead to new events depending on which way you build the npc.

As soon as I got a confident date for the next release I will post it here and on patreon..

Thanks again everyone for your support and hope you all had a great xmas/ new years

Reactions: LizJ and vimmers

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
what about play the games
i can see you begging for saves or cheats in several threads (2 times in 14 days in this thread)
the developers works hard so we can play theres games
and this game has only saves as cookies (i think) and encrypted (i also think)
so noone can send you anything.

• Angry
Reactions: Eandrid

xinxat

Apr 28, 2023
Hi, Sister bedroom key has stop working. The door is locked again. Starting on day 15 more or less (maybe after a save?).
Is there any other key to steal/find?

Thanks!

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Make sure you have the sister key in your inventory and not in the storage box in the bedroom..
I cant think of a reason it should have disappeared / stopped working other than that

Reactions: vimmers

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
How about an update?
Good afternoon..
I am currently working on a release for (hopefully) this coming weekend. I am still working on content, and want to run through the quests at least once each to make sure the new stuff still works 100% as it shud..
Its likely to be saturday night at the earliest, more likely sunday, at a push if I hit problems it will be early part of next week..
I will probably have a better idea how much is left to do by middle of saturday.. anyways back to the work..
And thanks for keeping interested :)

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Hi All..
I have been working all day on the new release and I am hopeful that as long as I can get on it tomorrow for a few hours then I should get the patreon release out tomorrow night.. failing that it will be early next week.. but fingers crossed it should be tomorrow.. The public release will come a few days later (i was to make sure the patreons have some exclusive time, and will give me a chance to pick up on any bugs they might find..)
Hope you are all good!!! :)

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
v0.5 Patreon version has dropped.
I have put the changelog as a public post on there so anyone can read what is coming in the next public release or if you are considering becoming a patreon.
The patreon links mention in the preview what each tier gets for this release (along with the influencing that has shaped which NPCs I developed content for this time, and in the future)

Thanks all :)

avantajadas

Sep 8, 2019
I'm trying to give the shopkeeper the image when i interact with him at 9AM in the weekend i get nothing.
ZennyDarkstar I have the same problem with the shopkeeper quest. When debugging the code, the call for questreqend() returns 0, because $data[17][6][18] is 4 in "case 6 : if ($data[17][6][18]==5)"

I have taken the pic from dads phone already and have quest requirements.

2.40 star(s) 18 Votes