ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Hello, When can we expect an update
I'm working daily on the next update.
I am currently torn between releasing a single quest update or a double quest update.. which is what I planned.
I think at this point im aiming for the 9th.. but If I go for the single quest, then it could be sooner but if I go for the double it might be a week after that..
The issue is that the two quests I am doing in themselves are not massive.. but the outcomes from them (which is where the rewards in this game are often found) are more significant.
Both are going to open up new mechanics which the one I am currently working on is the harder of the two for me to code.. so if I am able to get over that, then I might be able to get into and finish the second quest.. with its ending.
Failing that, it will be a single quest release with an other update following about 2 weeks after...

I know thats probably more of an answer that anyone is looking for.. but I do like to keep you guys informed :)

Tidalwave

Jan 10, 2020
I am currently torn between releasing a single quest update or a double quest update.. which is what I planned.
I think at this point im aiming for the 9th.. but If I go for the single quest, then it could be sooner but if I go for the double it might be a week after that..
The issue is that the two quests I am doing in themselves are not massive.. but the outcomes from them (which is where the rewards in this game are often found) are more significant.
Both are going to open up new mechanics which the one I am currently working on is the harder of the two for me to code.. so if I am able to get over that, then I might be able to get into and finish the second quest.. with its ending.
Failing that, it will be a single quest release with an other update following about 2 weeks after...

I know thats probably more of an answer that anyone is looking for.. but I do like to keep you guys informed :)

2 is ok

Reactions: ZennyDarkstar

Hawkboyyy

Dec 22, 2022

Are these new quests or continuations of uncompleted quests already in the game? Also which characters are they pretaining to? If we are allowed to know ofc

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Are these new quests or continuations of uncompleted quests already in the game? Also which characters are they pretaining to? If we are allowed to know ofc
They are both new quests. (I really should finish off some of the current ones.. but I keep getting distracted lol)
So the one I am currently working on has a few npcs involved in the quest.. and you get to make a choice towards the end of the quest into which one you see results from. (i know that is a bit cyptic but I want it to be a bit of a surprise).
i will say you have to have completed the jobfather quest to be able to start it though.
The second quest which I have drawn out but not started building is based around the caretaker initially, but the result of the quest is more of a generic reward than a npc specific.. There are going to be two ways to start this quest and infact its going to have two very different first halfs but are going to result in the same second half and result..
You have to have completed a certain step in another quest, and depending on which way you went with that,will depend on which way this quest can be started..

I am focused on trying to create as many different pathways through the game where depedning previous actions different things can be either blocked or opened up.. so a single playthrough can not experience all the content.. I feel this is more possible now as the game is starting to have a fair number of quests and like that, have the player miss some through choices doesnt mean they end up in an empty game..

Also for this update already, I have built two new homes.. and 1 new NPC to the cast..
Also some of the npcs that are featuring in the first quest are not getting more unique chat interactions.. to make those npcs a bit more whole..

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Ok with the new release coming closer and closer to a finish point..
I am setting Saturday as a release date for the Patreon Version.
This update will have a brand new quest, a few new NPCS and is going to bring a massive new feature that links to the reward for completing the new quest. The player will get to choose 1 of 4 NPCs to focus the end reward on, but access to the other 3 and more will come in later versions..

More information has been posted in a open post on the patreon page..
And thank you everyone who has supported the project..

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Versions of the v0.7 Update are now live on Patreon.
The free public release will come in time.

Thank you all for your support. Cant wait to hear back from everyone on the new update.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Public update is now available from the front page.
As the game is getting larger, I have decided to experiment with an update from previous version, version.
I think this is working ok, and if anything I think it might contain a few files that you have already got that have not changed that were late additions to the last version..

I hope everyone enjoys the update.. and the new feature. More information (spoilers) about that on my patreon page, and if you able to support the development that is much appreciated. But if not, comments and reviews are always welcome, as long as they are constructive.. :)

Thanks again all.. peace out!

Reactions: Oliz82

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Gofile, but I tried Mega right after but it told me I didn't had enough space to download it (after the download was finished and that it was decrypting) which is weird cause I do XD
I would not like to say its a false pos from any source other than Mega.. I have had not had any warnings on my system and I do have AV installed, and also no patreons have mentioned an issue.. but they only download from my Mega link..

If in doubt I would advise trying a different option than gofile and see if that has the same issue (if mega is playing up... I sometimes have issues downloading with mega myself as it gets to like 95% then fails, but I think I have worked out a way of resuming that now. )

Reactions: KingLS37

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Hey guys, game looks interesting. Before I download it I want to ask - Are the sex scenes animated (video/gif) or are they just still images? Thanks

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Hey guys, game looks interesting. Before I download it I want to ask - Are the sex scenes animated (video/gif) or are they just still images? Thanks
Thanks.. there are some video/gif in the game.. hence the size.. I would say the main interactions are images, the vids tend to appear in the quests / special events more..

2.40 star(s) 18 Votes