youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ALifeLived-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: ZennyDarkstar

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
The bully handling is MUCH improved.
My strength is at 25,236 so maybe there is a problem when converting older saves? I haven't checked my stats in a while, so I'm not sure how I got here.
Oh, is there any point in going on the trip with Mom if you are only interested in gay content?

Last edited:

Gooningmaster

Jan 13, 2018
Does the developper plan to add cheat? like increasing corruption or increasing stat like strengt, fighting, creativity skill ect ect...

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Good morning. I've just updated the game and I've already encountered several bugs. The first one is that when I talk to Skylar there is no score at all. Then when I talk to Coco or Bailey, the corresponding photo does not appear. This happens at school. Best regards

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
The bully handling is MUCH improved.
My strength is at 25,236 so maybe there is a problem when converting older saves? I haven't checked my stats in a while, so I'm not sure how I got here.
Oh, is there any point in going on the trip with Mom if you are only interested in gay content?
the strength is a glitch with the working with father.. I fixed the glitch.. I need to do something to reduce the number

Reactions: surfpup

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Good morning. I've just updated the game and I've already encountered several bugs. The first one is that when I talk to Skylar there is no score at all. Then when I talk to Coco or Bailey, the corresponding photo does not appear. This happens at school. Best regards
The skylar thing is not a bug.. so she doesnt like u.. she will only start improving her like stat with you once you get past the quest.
Will have to check the coco / bailey issue.. do u know what times the photo is not showing.

ErrantVenn

Nov 15, 2019
Can't start the game. I open the html file and there is not start button.
I had exactly the same problem, the page doesn't scale down properly on smaller screens. The start button is there but you have to scroll the screen to the right to find it.

ErrantVenn

Nov 15, 2019
Having said that, I can't start or load because the create and load buttons don't work. It looks like the onclick ultimately calls loadsavedetails() on line 1888 which throws NS_ERROR_FILE_CORRUPTED, at least on firefox.

The console also doesn't like the syntax on line 15973 but I'm not sure that's related.

FWIW I downloaded the full game first from pixeldrain then redownloaded from gofile when it didn't work.

Edit: So apparently it works if I switch on private browsing. FWIW the last version I played was 0.35 but 0.7 won't let me create or load saves in normal mode even after clearing browsing data. I can click the create and load buttons but the save slots don't appear on screen.

Last edited:

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
The skylar thing is not a bug.. so she doesnt like u.. she will only start improving her like stat with you once you get past the quest.
Will have to check the coco / bailey issue.. do u know what times the photo is not showing.
In previous versions, when talking to Skylar it appeared that he liked her +1. The same thing happens to me with a new boy who has shown up at school. I don't know what Skylar mission you're referring to. Regarding the other girls, I think he passed me at school in the hallway upstairs, I'm not sure.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
The game is now getting more beautiful now zenny and I love your game may I ask when will the gay corruption quest be coming for all the characters in the game and also the family of the main character that is all

2.40 star(s) 18 Votes